The black Focus Backpack from AirBac Technologies is an innovative addition to the world of photo backpacks. The unique feature of this pack is its built-in air bladder that provides a barrier between you and the pack thereby relieving the weight that normally falls on your back when wearing a backpack. By inflating the bladder, you give yourself a cushion that prevents the weight of the pack from constantly shifting around and shocking your spine. In addition, since the pack inflates, it provides a safe cushion for your gear should you drop it. The pack contains a main storage compartment,front zippered pocket for more gear as well as cell and MP3 pockets. It also has a separate laptop compartment. There is also plenty of room for accessories.
The Focus is made from a very durable combination of double stitched nylons and EVA (ethylene vinyl acetate) mesh padding. The bladder is constructed from a puncture-resistant vinyl. The backpack straps are fully adjustable, wide and comfortable. There's also a handy top carry handle for those quick grab moments such as out of the car or off a shelf or luggage rack. Backed by its limited lifetime warranty, the Focus offers you a way to carry all your gear in a more comfortable and ergonomically safe way. The AirBac Technology automatically adjusts to your body's shape thereby assuring you of maximum comfort while walking or hiking. The bag comes pre-inflated but can be adjusted through the use of a regular air pump.
- Large main zippered pocket
- Separate laptop compartment
- Lightweight, high-performance nylon with built-in AirBac Technology; air bladder comes pre-inflated but can be refilled with an optional air pump
- Adjusts to the shape of your back; adjust straps to allow bottom of bag to rest just above waistline
- Multi-zipper storage accessory compartments
- Mobile and MP3 pocket
- Multiple compartments for photography access
- Wide, adjustable shoulder straps
- Carry-On Form Factor
- FAA and airline carry-on specifications are subject to change without notice, please check with your airline before designating this case as a carry-on item. Most airlines require carry-on items to have an external linear measurement that is equal to or less than 45.0" (114.3 cm). The external dimensions of this case add up to 37.0" (94.0 cm)