After watching Adobe Photoshop Lightroom 4 Crash Course DVD by Kelby Training you will know how to use Lightroom 4 in no time. This DVD provides a basic overview of all of Lightroom's features & ideas to streamline your workflow.
- You'll learn how to:
- Bring your photos into Lightroom 4 and where to store them.
- Make your photos look great with a few simple clicks
- Create and use your own presets for great photo effects.
- Share your photos using the new photo books, on Facebook or Flickr, via web galleries, or in print.
- Work with Lightroom and Photoshop together to spend less time processing and more time shooting.
- About the Instructor
- Matt Kloskowski is a Photoshop and Lightroom guru and author of nine books on Photoshop, Elements, and Illustrator. Matt teaches Photoshop, Lightroom and digital photography techniques to thousands of people each year. He co-hosts the top-rated video podcast Photoshop User TV and also hosts the Adobe Photoshop Lightroom Killer Tips and Photoshop Killer Tips podcasts. He's built a massive library of DVDs and online training courses, and writes regularly for Photoshop User magazine. Matt is an instructor at the world's premier Photoshop event, the Photoshop World Conference & Expo, and works in Tampa, Florida, as one of the Photoshop Guys at the National Association of Photoshop Professionals.