The Clover Electronics 16-Channel Stand-Alone DVR with 8 Hi-Res CCD Color Cameras (500 GB) has everything you need to monitor your business or home, locally or remotely. The bundle comes complete with a 16-channel DVR, 8 indoor/outdoor high-resolution night vision cameras, a 500 GB hard drive, and all the necessary cables and power supplies required for installation.
Pentaplex operation in this DVR ensures a smooth and efficient operation even while simultaneously dealing with live viewing, recording, playback viewing, backup, and remote access functions. Multiple record modes like continuous, scheduled, motion detection, etc. allow you to easily configure your security system to record based on your requirements. H.264 compression technology enables you to save on storage space while also minimizing the bandwidth requirement for operations. Multiple record modes like continuous, scheduled, motion detection, etc allow you to easily configure your security system to record based on your requirements.
The 8 weather-resistant color cameras included in the package are designed to record clear and crisp images up to 420 TVL. These cameras can be used to monitor areas up to 45’ (13.7 m) in the absence of light, making them suitable for round-the-clock surveillance. Each camera features 24 IR LEDs with a CDS sensor that activates when the ambient light drops below a certain level. Housed in rugged steel housings and equipped with sun visors to shield them from direct sunlight, these cameras are suitable for use in both indoor and outdoor applications alike.
This security system allows you to connect a TV or monitor for supervising via a VGA output port and also allows you to customize you display as per your convenience. Remote viewing of live video feeds is also possible via a compatible Web browser. You can even watch recorded videos on your iPhone and BlackBerry smartphone to keep an eye on your premises when you’re away. A built-in USB port allows you to connect a flash drive for quick and easy backup of video clips. You can control the DVR via the supplied mouse, remote control, or front panel controls.
- All-In-One Video Security Package
- Consists of a 16-channel DVR, 8 indoor/outdoor high resolution night vision cameras, a 500 GB hard drive, and all the necessary cables and power supplies required for installation
- 16-Channel Storage
- H.264 compression technology for efficient use of storage space and network resources
- Pre-installed 500 GB hard drive
- 16 audio inputs and 1 channel output
- Multiple record modes like continuous, scheduled, motion detection, etc.
- Programmable display resolution and recording speed on each channel
- Offers access to data over a network via a compatible browser
- Remote controlling and monitoring via TCP/IP address (up to 4 authorized users)
- DDNS support for advanced remote connectivity at all times
- Supports camera PTZ control via RS-485 protocols
- S.M.A.R.T. capable
- USB 2.0 ports allow for data to be backed-up or transferred to external hard drives
- Supports UPnP if router is UPnP capable
- 1 spot monitor output port
- Real-time display frame rate of 480 fps
- Control via the front panel controls, keypad controller, mouse, or an IR remote control
- Compatible with Mac OSX 10.6.5 or higher
- 8 Professional-Grade Weather-Resistant Cameras
- Deliver clear and consistent picture with resolutions up to 420 TVL
- 24 IR LEDs on each camera activate automatically when the ambient light drops below a certain level
- Offer a night vision range up to 45’ (13.7 m)
- Suitable for indoor and outdoor use
- Rugged steel housing with sun visor
- Network Connectivity
- VGA output port for connecting a TV or a monitor
- Flexible and user-friendly CMS for easily managing and viewing of recorded footage (monitoring of up to 1024 channels)
- Remote viewing of video feeds via a compatible Web browser
- Mobile connectivity via your iPhone or BlackBerry smartphone