The AC-2341 Aluminum Tripod from Oben is a sturdy, professional support for any DSLR, mirrorless, point-and-shoot camera, or a compact camcorder. With a load capacity of 11 lb and a maximum height of 59.3", the tripod offers a number of advanced features that ensure its stability and reliable performance.
With its anodized aluminum alloy construction, the AC-2341 is both lightweight (the tripod weighs just over 3.85 lb) and heavy-duty. The tripod chassis is aluminum alloy for further strength.
The tripod's flip locks, which enable the extension and securing of the leg stages, are user-adjustable. By using a supplied hex key, the user can tighten two points on each spring-loaded flip lock to safeguard their continued reliable performance.
The AC-2341's rapid center column extends with a twist of the butterfly knob. For protecting your camera when the column is retracted quickly, there's a rubber damper under the center-post collar. Steel locking screws underneath the collar enable you to fasten a camera head more securely.
Pull-in/push-out positive leg locks allow you to set the positions of the three legs independently at three different angles. This allows you to shoot from low angles or on uneven terrain. For stability on softer terrain, the AC-2341 features metal spikes that retract and emerge by twisting the foot's rubber portion.
For extreme low-angle shooting, the center column can be split into two sections with the provided hex key. The shorter column leaves no protruding parts under the tripod collar, allowing you to extend the legs out to their maximum angle. For a faster method, the center column is also easily reversible. These features are especially ideal for macro and close-up photography. The retractable metal counterweight hook serves as a stopper at the bottom of the center column.
- Leg warmers on two legs mitigate the effects of extreme heat & cold and provide comfortable grip
- The included hex keys attach to a tripod leg, so you're always ready to make adjustments
- Reversible 1/4"-20 & 3/8"-16 screw fits almost any head
- Bubble level on tripod chassis
- Center column is grooved to prevent rotation
- Split center column for low angle set-up
- Spring-loaded metal counterweight hook at the bottom of the center column
- Integrated aluminum loop for attaching a shoulder strap (strap not included)
- Rugged rubber tips with retractable spikes for shooting both indoors and outdoors on any terrain
- Included padded carry bag features dual heavy-duty zippers, an interior pocket, and extra room to accommodate a head