The black Xcenior 48T Rolling Trolley from Vanguard is slightly larger than Vanguard's 41T version. With its increased load capacity, oversized wheels, thick padding, customizable interior and multiple ways to carry it, the bag offers both excellent protection and ease of transport. It can handle a studio full of gear including one or two pro DSLRs with grip, one with a 300mm f/2.8 attached, an additional 5-7 lenses, flash plus accessories such as media cards, batteries, charger and cables.
The exterior is made from a rugged polyester and complemented by a polyester and velvet interior that cradles your gear in whatever configuration you have arranged. The zippered mesh covered inner bag holds your gear in place with hook and loop fasteners. However, the bag is not limited to photographic equipment since you can completely remove the inner bag and use the 48T as a piece of traditional luggage with strong zippers and straps that hold it shut. A large front storage pocket holds your quick access items. Within that pocket are smaller pockets for pens, cards and similar sized items.
Anyone traveling with that much gear most likely requires a laptop and this case contains a separate padded sleeve to protect your 14" computer. Attach your two tripods to the front and sides with the provided straps. The oversized wheels are used with the retractable trolley handle that makes airports, parking lots and ramps easy to surmount. In addition, the bag comes with three strong carry handles for quick grab moments. The top handle is especially thick and comfortable. When open, the bag has side straps that hold the lid so that it doesn't fall 90° but can be removed for full access to the contents. The Xcenior 48T is backed by Vanguard's limited lifetime warranty.
- Doubles as regular luggage with a removable interior
- Mesh inner bag
- Customizable interior; hook and loop fasteners
- Holds a laptop up to 14" in a padded sleeve
- Thick padding and a zippered mesh bag cradle gear
- Holds a tripod by attaching it to its front and side straps
- Carry-On Form Factor
- FAA and airline carry-on specifications are subject to change without notice, please check with your airline before designating this case as a carry-on item. Most airlines require carry-on items to have an external linear measurement that is equal to or less than 45.0" (114.3 cm). The external dimensions of this case add up to 45.5" (115.6 cm)