The NADY HM-5U Unidirectional Condenser Headset Microphone is optimally designed for singing and speaking applications, even in noisy environments. Its small, lightweight design makes it suitable for hands-free use with minimum visibility. This microphone can be used by singer-musicians (drummers, keyboardists), vocal/dance performers, DJs, television announcers, public speakers, and aerobics instructors.
The entire HM-5U assembly has been moisture-proofed to guard against deterioration during use and wiped clean with a soft dry cloth after use.
The headset cable terminates in a mini-XLR connector and an XLR adapter is also included for use in all wired and wireless applications.
- Full-frequency, unidirectional electret condenser microphone
- Warm, transparent audio and maximum feedback rejection
- Durable and thin metal frame can be easily molded to suit user requirements
- Ergonomic design and comfortable fit
- Offers maximum stability to the user even when moving, dancing, etc.
- Tiny 5 x 8mm lightweight capsule for hours of comfortable use
- Extendable, fully adjustable gooseneck boom for optimum mic capsule placement and can be easily repositioned to any angle during performance
- Features a mini-XLR connector and standard XLR adapter for all wired and wireless applications