The USB 2.0 Print Server, 1-Port Multi-Language Version from Iogear allows multiple computers to share 1 USB printer. Have a printer without an Ethernet port? Simply use the USB print server to connect the printer to your router so the whole network can use the printer.
The server features remote web management so you can send documents to the printer from wherever you are. It also provides an easy way to monitor the printer's status remotely. Additionally, even if you only have 1 computer, the server helps by obviating the need to place the printer right next to your computer. The server is compatible with most USB printers.
Note! Device is not compatible with multi-function printers.
- Easily connect your USB printer to a network
- Allows multiple computers to share one USB printer on the network
- Print from any computer on your network or from across the Internet
- Supports DHCP Client and multiple network protocols
- 10Base-T / 100Base-T auto-sensing
- Supports Telnet and Web Management software