Adobe Photoshop CS6 for Photographers: A Professional Image Editor's Guide to the Creative Use of Photoshop for the Macintosh and PC by Focal Press was written by Martin Evening, and is his tenth book in the series of Photoshop. This book deals directly with the needs of photographers. It is filled with a wealth of practical advice and is richly illustrated with 750 photos and screen grabs.
The book covers everything from the core aspects of working in Photoshop to advanced techniques for refined workflows and professional results. Using concise advice, clear instruction and real world examples, this essential guide will give you the skills, regardless of your experience, to create professional quality results.
- All the skills you need for superb photographic results using Photoshop.
- Fully revised accompanying website featuring sample images, tutorial videos and addition bonus chapters.
- Packed with professional examples, step-by-step tutorials, and over 750 color images.
- A robust accompanying website features sample images, tutorial videos, bonus chapters and a plethora of extra resources.
- About the Author
- Martin Evening is a London based advertising photographer and noted expert in both photography and digital imaging. Martin has worked with the Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Lightroom engineering teams over many years and is one of the founding members of Pixel Genius, a software design company producing automated production and creative plug-ins for Photoshop.