The R.A.T. Stands Jazz Stand with Black Stem and Tray is a specialized music stand that offers easy and quick height adjustment, excellent stability, and a full size music tray with a pencil shelf. Ready to use in just 3 steps, this hassle-free stand does not feature any knobs or finger traps that could ruin your evening. The friction joints keep the stand in place when lifted, avoiding slack post adjustment. You can also customize the position of the base to face towards or away from you as per your requirement. This feature is particularly useful if you play a big instrument like the cello.
The tray is fabricated using a virtually unbreakable molded polymer, and it features smoothly rounded edges, which makes it safe to handle. Plus, if knocked down accidentally, it avoids clatter. The anodized die-cast aluminum stem with a super-tough scratch-resistant epoxy coating ensures that the stand is light in weight and rigid enough to prevent swaying mid-performance.
- Flat pack to standing in 3 moves: unpack, adjust the base, and then the height
- Allows effortless height adjustment; raises high enough for a trumpeter, yet low enough for the youngest cellist
- Friction locks automatically hold the tray at whatever angle you set it
- Allows reverse placement of the base to get right up to the chair of the player
- Virtually unbreakable injection molded tray with a pencil shelf for storing pencils and small instruments
- Rubber feet preserve your floor and prevent clatter if the stand is knocked
- Diecast aluminum legs with super-tough scratch-resistant epoxy coating
- Stands nestle together when standing to save space
- Folds easily into a small pile with interlocks