The Oben AC-2320LA 3-Section Aluminum Lateral Tripod Legs is a sturdy, professional support for any DSLR, point-and-shoot camera, or compact camcorder. With a load capacity of 17.6 lb and a maximum height of 68.4", this lateral arm tripod features a tilting center column which allows continuously variable positioning for macro photography and other uses.
Engaging the lateral adjustment lever frees the center column once extended past the chassis. Once extended, the column can tilt all the way over to a 180° upside-down orientation – with possible stops everywhere in between, including a 90° lateral position. Twisting a knob on the chassis locks and unlocks the 360° swiveling of the center column and its upper collar.
The tripod's flip locks, which enable the extension and securing of the leg stages, are user-adjustable. By using a supplied Allen key the user can tighten two points on each spring-loaded flip lock to safeguard their continued reliable performance.
The cast aluminum chassis is built to meet rigorous professional standards.
When not being used in its lateral mode, the AC-2320LA's rapid center column functions like you'd expect from any professional tripod, extending after a twist of the knob on the upper collar. For protecting your camera when the column is retracted quickly, there's a rubber damper under the center-post collar. Anti-twist steel locking screws underneath the center-post collar enable you to fasten the camera head securely.
Pull-in/push-out positive leg locks allow positioning of the three legs independently at three different angles. This permits shooting at low angles or on uneven terrain. For stability on softer terrain, the AC-2320LA features metal spikes that extend and retract by twisting the foot's rubber tip.
- The center column can swivel down 180° and provide a stable shooting platform at any angle within that arc
- The height-adjustable center column can be installed upside down for low-angle shots
- Leg warmers on two legs mitigate the effects of extreme heat & cold and provide grip
- The two included Allen keys attach to a tripod leg for easy access
- Reversible 1/4"-20 & 3/8"-16 screw fits almost any head
- Bubble level on tripod chassis
- Center column is grooved to prevent rotation within the upper collar
- Integrated center column ring for attaching a shoulder strap (not included) or a counterweight for added stability in windy conditions
- Rugged rubber feet with retractable spikes for shooting both indoors and outdoors on any terrain
- Included padded carry bag features dual heavy-duty zippers, an interior pocket, and extra room to accommodate a head