The D-Link DCS-5222L HD Wireless PTZ Cloud Network Camera is a cloud-enabled indoor surveillance camera designed to record HD videos in 720p. Featuring a 1/4” progressive CMOS sensor, this sophisticated device can capture high-resolution videos (1280 x 720) at 30 fps. Moreover, it can easily cover wide areas like shop floors or a complete room with its wide 340° pan angle.
The Cloud camera includes 4 built-in IR LEDs that allow monitoring even in complete darkness. The 16' (5 m) illumination distance makes it suitable for monitoring whatever is important to you, whether it is your baby in the nursery or your office by night. Furthermore, motion detection via the Passive Infrared sensor (PIR) enhances security, and the camera can be configured to start recording surveillance videos when the sensor is triggered.
Mydlink cloud services enable remote access and management of your camera, making it ideal for those looking for a flexible and convenient way to monitor their home or office in real-time. Recorded footage can either be stored locally on a microSD card (not included) via the microSD slot or externally on your PC or a network storage device. The microSD slot not only allows you to store data temporarily but also assists in backup in case of network failure.
Using the D-ViewCam software that comes with this network camera, you can monitor up to 32 cameras on a single computer screen. Real-time video compression using H.264, MPEG-4, and MJPEG gives high-quality footage on smaller video files. H.264 and MPEG-4 multi-cast streaming lets you record and view live feed simultaneously.
You can also view the live feed on a 3G mobile network using a compatible smart phone or PDA with a 3G video player. Camera footage can also be viewed from any internet-enabled PC or by downloading the free app for iOS and Android. Thanks to the Power over Ethernet (PoE) compatibility, your camera installation no longer requires additional power supply and associated wiring; it can be powered via the data transmission (Ethernet) cable itself.
- 1/4" CMOS sensor to capture crisp and clear images up to full frame HD resolution of 1280 x 720
- 4 IR LEDs provide illumination up to a distance of 16' (5 m) even in complete darkness (0 lux)
- Pan angle of 340° and tilt angle of 115° allows coverage of a wide area
- 4x digital zoom to blow up parts of the captured frame for a closer examination of the image
- Control pan/tilt via the mydlink portal, the included remote control, or the mydlink app
- IEEE 802.11n wireless connectivity for fast data transfer and streaming speeds
- Built-in PIR sensor can detect motion in the infrared range and trigger email alerts
- On switching to privacy mode, the lens rotates backwards to protect the privacy of the user
- Records audio of the surveillance area using the built-in microphone
- 2-way audio support to hear and speak to the person at the camera location (speaker not included)
- H.264 enhanced video compression format ensures smaller size files without compromising on the video quality
- Multi-cast streaming to simultaneously record and view footage
- Manage up to 32 cameras from your computer with the D-ViewCam IP video management software
- Configurable email notifications for intrusion and disturbance detection to keep you informed of what's going on
- Option of using triggering recording only on occurrence of events like doorbells, alarms, lighting change, and motion detection helps you save valuable disk space
- Up to 3 configurable privacy masking zones for concealing private areas in the camera's field of view like house windows and doorways
- A microSD card slot to store audio and video directly on-board the camera, without the need for a computer or any other recording device
- Supports remote access and monitoring via mydlink cloud service
- Real-time footage can be viewed on any PC via an internet connection or an iOS and Android mobile device with the free mydlink app