The compact, portable Cerevo LiveShell is battery powered USTREAM compatible device. It allows you to stream live video to the Web without using a computer. The device features HDMI, USB and composite AV interfaces, as well as a stereo microphone input. It can connect to the Web via 802.11 b/g/n WiFi or via Ethernet. The LiveShell supports streaming video in 704 x 528 resolution at 1.5 Mbps.
Once you set up an account on Cerevo's website, you can plug the LiveShell into your camera or camcorder and start streaming your footage live to the Web. With three AA batteries, you can stream up to three hours of video. However, an AC adapter is included as well. You can manage your videos through the Cerevo website via computer or smartphone.
- Stream video live to the Web
- HDMI, composite AV and USB interfaces
- Stereo microphone input with independent volume control
- Supports 704 x 528 resolution live streaming at 1.5 Mbps
- USTREAM compatible - no PC required
- Also works with YouTube Live, Livestream, Niconicolive and more
- Connect to Web via Ethernet or WiFi
- Battery or AC powered