The black TBC-409 DSLR Shoulder Bag from Case Logic holds more than its weight in gear and, at a good price point. This Dobby woven nylon bag offers storage space for your DSLR and up to three lenses. Your camera body and one lens are cleverly suspended in Case Logic's Hammock System that holds the combination above the bottom of the bag while leaving extra storage space beneath the hammock. This kind of design also enhances shock protection should the bag bang into any hard surface.
For storage, there's an interior zippered pocket for an extra CF card, cleaning cloth or other small accessories. The front of the bag has another zippered accessory pocket with additional built-in mesh pockets for pens, small note pad or your smartphone. The front also has a slip pocket for your lens cap. The rear of the bag has a slip pocket large enough for your camera's manual or, perhaps, a map or note pad.
The bag is easily accessed by its two top zippers. The zippers all have handy pull tabs for easy use when you're wearing gloves. An adjustable, removable shoulder strap and top carry handle give you two ways to carry the bag. At only 11 oz, this bag doesn't add much bulk to your shoulder. It's backed by Case Logic's 25-year warranty.
- Holds SLR camera body with attached lens and up to two additional lenses and accessories
- Unique hammock system suspends DSLR above the bottom of case, providing superior impact protection
- Hammock sides lift for additional lens, flash or accessory storage
- Internal zippered pocket stores an extra CF card, lens cloth and small accessories
- Side mesh pockets stretch to hold a variety of camera and non-camera accessories
- Back slip pocket keeps your camera manual or map close at hand
- Front compartment with mesh pocket stores personal items like a note pad or smartphone
- Front slip pocket stores lens cap so it's never misplaced
- Top carry handle and adjustable shoulder strap for easy transport
- Carry-On Form Factor
- FAA and airline carry-on specifications are subject to change without notice, please check with your airline before designating this case as a carry-on item. Most airlines require carry-on items to have an external linear measurement that is equal to or less than 45.0" (114.3 cm). The external dimensions of this case add up to 23.3" (59.2 cm)