The versatile Panasonic PT-EZ570U LCD Projector features Full HD ready WUXGA 1920 x 1200 resolution. It produces a brightness up to 5000 lumens and the iris automatically adjusts to match the situation, which results in a 5000:1 contrast ratio. The projector features three transparent LCD panels (R/G/B) and a widescreen 16:10 aspect ratio. It's designed to afford multiple uses and solutions for the classroom and the boardroom.
The PT-EZ570U's durable optical engine with inorganic LCD panels and polarizers yields up to 10,000 hours of operation between maintenance sessions. Plus, it features a low-maintenance, dust-resistant cabinet design and a washable Eco filter that requires replacement after about 12,000 hours. The PT-EZ570U lamp life cycle can last up to 4,000 hours, and with the lamp set to Auto, the lamp control system automatically adjusts the lamp output in accordance with ambient light - reducing the brightness by as much as 70%.
It also uses color shift correction for fixing color balance. This can reduce power consumption, while maintaining optimum color. Plus, the projector is compatible with multiple lenses for a variety of projecting situations including short-throw, long-throw zoom and fixed-throw lenses for rear projection. The additional optional lenses enhance the projector's overall flexibility.
Other features include a 10W integrated speakers, a quiet 31 dB noise level, side-by-side projection and picture-in-picture projection. In fact, by switching to picture-in-picture mode you can display a sub-window onto the main screen and position in any of the four corners. All of the various low-maintenance features result in a low total cost of ownership. The filter is easily replaced from the side and the lamp from the top.
- Compact, Yet Bright & High Contrast
- Even with its light, compact body, the PT-EZ570U produces brightness of 5000 lumens. In addition, the iris automatically adjusts itself to match the situation, resulting in high contrast ratio of up to 5000:1
- Full-HD Ready 1900 x 1200 WUXGA Resolution
- In response to the increasing popularity of widescreen image viewing, including Blu-ray content, the projector features a native WUXGA resolution for Full HD viewing. This brings you lifelike projection of intricate, highly detailed images
- Daylight View Basic Function Ensures Clear Images Even in Brightly Lit Rooms
- Panasonic's Daylight View Basic technology achieves sharp, easy-to-see images by clearly reproducing the details in dark image areas, which were previously difficult to see in brightly lit rooms. A built-in sensor measures the ambient light, and the Daylight View Basic function adjusts the halftone color and brightness level according to the surrounding illumination
- Intelligent Lamp Control System
- When the lamp power is set to Auto, the intelligent lamp control system automatically adjusts the lamp output in accordance with the brightness of the projected image and reduces it by up to 70 %. It also combines with color shift correction, which corrects the shift in the color balance that occurs when the lamp output drops. As a result, power consumption is effectively reduced while excellent color reproduction is maintained
- Inorganic Materials Maintain Image Quality Longer
- The projector's optical block maintains a high level of performance over time, due to the use of inorganic materials in the LCD panels and polarizers, thus achieving a replacement cycle of 10,000 hours. It also makes them the logical choice for a truly dependable LCD projector system
- Eco Management Functions
- A number of functions are provided to reduce power consumption. They adjust the brightness according to ambient light conditions, and reduce the lamp power when there is no signal input or the projector is in AV Mute mode. You can easily set the Eco Management functions according to operating conditions by using the ECO button on the remote control
- Lamp Replacement Cycle of Up to 4000 Hours
- The projector features a lamp replacement cycle of up to 4000 hours in Eco-mode. This helps to lower operating costs by providing longer usage between lamp replacements
- Environmentally Friendly Standby Power Consumption of Only 0.4W
- When the Standby mode is set to Eco, the standby power consumption is low at 0.4W. This lowers running costs, and helps to reduce environmental impact.