The Panasonic PT-WV430U Projector provides mobility, 4,300 lumens of brightness in a compact form-factor and can be moved from one room to another or installed from a ceiling. Equipped with a lamp and pleated micro cut filters that have 4,000-hour replacement cycles, labor and expense typically attributed to periodic maintenance is greatly reduced. With a 1.6x zoom lens and auto keystone feature, installation, setup and operation is easy. The PT-VW430U also has lens shift functionality in the vertical direction making it easy to move the image position vertically without distorting it. This lightweight projector is portable and eco-friendly with a low 0.48W standby power consumption rating. The PT-VW430U projector also includes a wide array of features including a 10-watt speaker and microphone input for audio playback directly from the projector, a built-in closed caption decoder and a carrying bag with a handy shoulder strap. Users can expect superb performance, quiet operation and with intelligent lamp control, minimal environmental impact. The LAN terminal allows a computer connected to the network to use Crestron RoomView application software to manage and control system devices. Dependable, portable and high brightness projectors, the PT-VW430U is ideal for use in corporate conference rooms, training rooms, classrooms and more.
- Bright Picture
- Capable of putting out 4,300 lumens, the PT-VW430U creates easy-to-see images even in a brightly-lit room. The model also incorporates a variable iris that produces a high contrast of 3,500:1. This all results in a brighter, sharper projection for versatile situations.
- Long-Lasting Lamp and Air Filter
- With a lamp replacement and air filter cycle of 4,000 hours, the projector reduces maintenance hassles for long period of use and helps to lower maintenance costs and reduce environmental impact.
- 10-Watt Speaker Power and a Microphone Input
- The VW430U features high-output 10-watt speakers that create a robust sound volume without requiring external speakers. The model incorporates a microphone input that helps the presenter deliver a more effective presentation.
- Real-Time Keystone Correction
- With Real-Time Keystone Correction, the projector automatically senses if you adjust its angle (in the vertical direction) during operation and instantly makes whatever keystone correction is necessary for optimal viewing.