If your laptop or desktop computer is perpetually offline and in dire need for a high-speed wireless upgrade, take a gander at the YWA-10 Wireless Network Adapter from Yamaha. The YWA-10 connects to the Ethernet port on the back of your Yamaha network receiver and communicates directly with your wireless router. To setup a secure connection after plugging it into your computer, simply use WPS. The YWA-10 features two LAN ports to support up to two network products, such as a Smart TV or Blu-ray player.
- The device is IEEE 802.11b/g/n compatible
- The YWA-10 incorporates two LAN ports to support up to 2 network products
- The device is bus powered or can be powered via the USB port so there is no need to take up an additional electrical outlet
- The YWA-10 can be manually setup by a PC
- Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS) is a standard for easy and secure wireless network set up and connections, which is supported by the YWA-10
- The YWA-10 allows Yamaha AV products equipped with a network port and a DC out jack (USB) to be connected with a wireless LAN
- Compatible models include the RX-V473, RX-V573, RX-V673, RX-V773 (please note, a YWA-10 is included with the RX-V773WA) RX-V671, RX-V871, RX-A710, RX-A810, RX-A1010, RX-A2010, RX-A3010, RX-A1000, RX-A2000, RX-A3000, RX-Z11, RX-V3900, RX-Z7, and the RX-V2065