The black SHC-101 DSLR Day Holster from Case Logic is a slim, fitted and lightweight way to hold your DSLR with lens attached in shooting position. For the minimalist who only wants a camera/lens combo when he goes out, this holster fills the bill.
The EVA (ethylene vinyl acetate) foam protects your gear from bumps and abrasions encountered while outside. The large touch fastened front flap provides rapid access to your camera when the shot is there. An interior pocket is provided for your lens cap that, somehow, always manages to get lost within a larger, more traditional shoulder bag.
Your camera's strap threads through both sides of the case and attached to the holster's tether leaving the holster dangling at your side. No need to ever remove the case when you want to shoot. It's not a real six-shooter type of holster that you see in the movies but its purpose is the same-to provide protection and quick access to your gear.
- Holds a single DSLR with attached lens
- Fitted Day Holster provides bump and scratch protection
- Holster tether attaches to the camera's strap so you never set the case down to take a shot
- Internal dedicated lens cap slip pocket so your lens cap is never misplaced
- Slimline protection allows you to also put the holster inside your favorite non-camera bag
- Front flap closure for quick easy access to camera
- Sophisticated color options with complimentary interior pops of color
- Carry-On Form Factor
- FAA and airline carry-on specifications are subject to change without notice, please check with your airline before designating this case as a carry-on item. Most airlines require carry-on items to have an external linear measurement that is equal to or less than 45.0" (114.3 cm). The external dimensions of this case add up to 19.3" (49.0 cm)