The MS502 SVGA DLP Projector from BenQ is a powerful, versatile projector with 2700 ANSI lumens of brightness at a 13,000:1 contrast ratio that renders large, bright images even when you have a fair amount of ambient light to cope with.
The MS502 can make images all over the world. It's got an international auto switching 100 to 240 V 50/60Hz power supply and it can project video in the NTSC, PAL and SECAM standards. And speaking of international, its onscreen display (OSD) offers your choice of 28 languages.
The MS502 is compatible with 720p, 1080i and 1080p resolutions. And those high definition signals will stay in pristine form from thanks to BrilliantColor technology from Texas Instruments, where mid-tone colors are boosted to heighten brightness levels, making images more precisely rendered than ever. These millions of microscopic mirrors operate so fast that they can project one image for each eye, making 3D in your home and office a reality. You bring the 3D glasses and programming. Your projector is ready to bring you everything from fantastic scientific visualizations to stunning 3D movies.
This projector also has four picture modes for PC and A/V inputs. The modes there are specialized for brightly lit rooms, presentations, viewing photos and watching movies plus two user modes that allow you to save your own picture preferences.
- World-Leading SmartEco Technology for a Greener Environment
- Schools today face the challenge of introducing new technologies and teaching tools into their classrooms and cut down on energy costs. In the effort to help schools meet the learning needs of their students as well as the green goals set by the school district, BenQ has collaborated with Philips Lighting in developing the perfect solution - the SmartEco technology. The SmartEco technology brings a new way of operating the projector lamp system. Intuitive to use and environmentally friendly, this technology brings together the finest picture quality and maximum energy saving. With the SmartEco technology, students and teachers get to make the most out of their classroom experience - and schools reduce the total cost of ownership with extended lamp life and lowered maintenance needs
- Eco Blank Mode
- The eco blank mode allows teachers to blank the projection screen whenever they need to direct their students' focus back on them - or simply when the projector is not in use. When activated, this special feature dims the lamp power automatically, lowering the total power consumption by up to 70%
- SmartEco Mode
- The SmartEco mode is designed to use only the exact amount of lamp power a projector needs to deliver the best contrast performance. With this feature, schools get to provide students and teachers uncompromised projection quality and reduce the total cost of ownership by extending the lamp life and lowering power consumption
- No Source Detected Mode
- There will be times when a projector is turned on without a display source, such as a classroom PC or notebook. To avoid a projector from running with full lamp power, BenQ created the no source detected mode to lower the projector lamp brightness to 30% after the projector has remained unconnected to a display source for more than three minutes
- Long Lamp Life Up to 6500 Hours
- Enjoy a lamp life performance of up to 6500 hours - twice the lamp life expectancy of average projector lamps on the market. This certainly lowers the number of lamp changes and keeps all maintenance to a minimum
- BrilliantColor Performance
- The MS502 gives you the truest, liveliest color ever with advanced BrilliantColor technology from Texas Instruments, where mid-tone colors are boosted to heighten brightness levels, making images more precisely rendered than ever
- On-Screen Display Languages
- English / France / Germany / Italian / Spanish / Russian / Traditional Chinese / Simplified Chinese / Japanese / Korean / Swedish / Dutch / Turkish / Czech / Portuguese / Thai / Polish / Hungarian / Croatian / Romanian / Norwegian / Danish / Bulgaria / Finnish / Indonesian / Greek / Hindi / Arabic (28 languages)
- Stereoscopic 3D Ready Projection
- MS502 is equipped with 3D projection technology to bring you the same amazing 3D effects you get in 3D movies. Offered for no added cost, the 3D feature on 3D ready BenQ projectors get your audience for an immersive real-life experience. Go ready with 3D glasses, content and video card along with the MS502
- 3D Support and Compatibility
- PC: 120Hz frame sequential 3D for resolutions up to WXGA
- ecoFACTS Label
- ecoFACTS declares BenQ's greatest efforts on the replacement of hazardous substances, material selection, packaging design, energy-saving design and other aspects of the products