The BenQ MX503 XGA DLP Projector is a comprehensive projector, flexible enough for most applications. It offers plenty of control, letting you easily navigates menu screens to change settings. To ensure you'll have smooth presentations and adaptability, the MX503 has integrated various display functions and multiple inputs. It's highlighted by XGA resolution, a brightness of 2700 ANSI Lumens and a 13,000:1 contrast ratio. Considering the MX503 has features that ensure high-quality picture performance in several conditions, it's hard to think of an application that would be out of its range.
The display is enhanced by several features including BrilliantColor technology, which uses a five-segment color wheel to reproduce a rich and accurate palate of crisp colors. The MX503 is also prepared for presentations and entertainment that require 3D technology. With 3D capabilities, it can project images in lifelike 3D and make your entertainment more exciting and your presentations more interactive.
BenQ has integrated several inputs, control terminals and audio jacks with the MX503. Network connection is achievable through the RS-232 terminal. The dual PC inputs give you the power to connect multiple computers to one projector, which is a plus for presentations. The more options you have, the more you'll get out of each presentation. The audio jacks facilitate mic input and audio output to an external source. There is also a 2W stereo speaker built into the projector which is loud enough for most presentations.
The MX503 is a versatile and flexible projector that can be used as an educational tool, but it is adaptable enough to fit seamlessly into your home theater as well.
- Long Lamp Life Up to 6500 Hours
- Enjoy a lamp life performance of up to 6500 hours - twice the lamp life expectancy of average projector lamps on the market. This certainly lowers the number of lamp changes and keeps all maintenance to a minimum
- Eco Blank Mode
- The eco blank mode allows teachers to blank the projection screen whenever they need to direct their students' focus back on them - or simply when the projector is not in use. When activated, this special feature dims the lamp power automatically, lowering the total power consumption by up to 70%
- World-Leading SmartEco Technology for a Greener Environment
- Schools today face the challenge of introducing new technologies and teaching tools into their classrooms and cut down on energy costs. In the effort to help schools meet the learning needs of their students as well as the green goals set by the school district, BenQ has collaborated with Philips Lighting in developing the perfect solution - the SmartEco technology. The SmartEco technology brings a new way of operating the projector lamp system. Intuitive to use and environmentally friendly, this technology brings together the finest picture quality and maximum energy saving. With the SmartEco technology, students and teachers get to make the most out of their classroom experience - and schools reduce the total cost of ownership with extended lamp life and lowered maintenance needs
- SmartEco Mode
- The SmartEco mode is designed to use only the exact amount of lamp power a projector needs to deliver the best contrast performance. With this feature, schools get to provide students and teachers uncompromised projection quality and reduce the total cost of ownership by extending the lamp life and lowering power consumption
- On-Screen Display Languages
- English / France / Germany / Italian / Spanish / Russian / Traditional Chinese / Simplified Chinese / Japanese / Korean / Swedish / Dutch / Turkish / Czech / Portuguese / Thai / Polish / Hungarian / Croatian / Romanian / Norwegian / Danish / Bulgaria / Finnish / Indonesian / Greek / Hindi / Arabic (28 languages)
- No Source Detected Mode
- There will be times when a projector is turned on without a display source, such as a classroom PC or notebook. To avoid a projector from running with full lamp power, BenQ created the no source detected mode to lower the projector lamp brightness to 30% after the projector has remained unconnected to a display source for more than three minutes
- 3D Support and Compatibility
- PC: 120Hz frame sequential 3D for resolutions up to WXGA
- Vivify Your World with BrilliantColor
- Made in collaboration with BrilliantColor technology from Texas Instruments the MX503 delivers true-to-life images with enhanced secondary color brightness for your visual enjoyment
- Stereoscopic 3D Ready Projection
- All BenQ's upcoming projector models come standard-equipped with DLP Link-supported 3D projection technology to bring you the same amazing 3D effects you get in 3D movies. Unlike traditional 3D projector systems that require two perfectly aligned projectors with two separate video feeds to deliver 3D projection, BenQ's system requires only one - making it the perfect choice for education and home entertainment use
- ecoFACTS Label
- ecoFACTS declares BenQ's greatest efforts on the replacement of hazardous substances, material selection, packaging design, energy-saving design and other aspects of the products