The Rogue Portrait Lighting Kit from ExpoImaging is a collection of light modifiers providing greater light control for portrait and event photographers shooting with multiple speed lights. The Portrait Lighting Kit includes the innovative Large FlashBender Reflector to direct the light from your flash. Because it is malleable and firmly holds its position, the FlashBender can be shaped to be used as a snoot or to throw light in any direction, including onto your background. Also included is a Bounce Card/Flag to bounce or shield light and a Large Diffusion Panel which, when attached to the FlashBender, easily converts your speed light into a softbox producing a more even, flattering light. Furthermore, included in the Portrait Kit are a 3-in-1 Honeycomb Grid that can produce three distinct degrees of spot lighting and a Universal Gel Kit, which contains a wide variety of colored gels that attach to all standard shoe-mount flashes. The kit also comes with a wallet to organize and carry the gels and a pouch for the Honeycomb Grid.
Rogue gear by ExpoImaging are functionally simple, but highly innovative tools designed for location photographers to make the most of their portable speed lights. Each of the components in the kit is compact, packs flat and will easily fit into any laptop case or camera bag. The FlashBender, Bounce Card and Diffusion Panel are made of high quality, durable materials. The reflective surface of the FlashBender and Bounce Card can be wiped clean and has been tested to be a neutral white, not changing the color of light from your flash. The Honeycomb Grid is lightweight and utilizes molded grids which align precisely and stack compactly. Rogue gels are made from quality Lee filters and printed with the gel name and f/stop loss on each gel. Each component in the Portrait Kit attaches easily to any standard size speed light without the need of additional straps or adhesives.
- Large FlashBender
- The included Large FlashBender measures 10" x 11" (254mm x 280mm) and weighs 6 ounces (163g). It is remarkably malleable and sturdy and will conform to any position you bend it and direct and control light as you wish.
- Bounce Card/Flag
- The included bounce card/flag can be attached to all four sides of your flash unit and used to either reflect light onto your subject or shield light away from it.
- Large Diffusion Panel
- The included Large Diffusion Panel measures 9" x 8"(229mm x 203mm) and attaches directly to a Large FlashBender and acts as a softbox to produce an even, flattering light when shooting portraits with your speed light.
- 3-in-1 Honeycomb Grid
- The included 3-in-1 Honeycomb Grid is a uniquely designed stacking grid system to provide 16º, 25º and 45º spot lighting control. Measuring 3.6" x 1.2" (92mm x 30mm), and weighing just 3.5oz (100 grams) with the included strap, the Rogue Grid fits easily into any photographer's bag and is great to use on an off-camera flash to create highlights or background accents. The 25º and 45º grids are utilized independently and the three grids, which stack together precisely, are combined to create the 16º spot. Like the other components of the Portrait Kit, the Grid system attaches to any standard speed light with its own adjustable Rogue Tension Strap and comes with a nylon pouch for safe storage.
- Universal Gel Kit
- The Universal Gel Kit contains 14 color gels, 5 correction filters, and 1 diffusion gel that attach to the head of any standard shoe-mount flash via the innovative gel-band and tabbed design. Rogue Gels are made from high quality material from LEE Filters UK and are individually labeled with the LEE Filter color name and the gel's measured f/stop loss value. Correction filters are also labeled with the Kelvin color temperature correction and camera white balance icon. A durable pouch is included to store and carry the gels.
- Rogue FlashBenders, Diffusion Panels, Bounce Cards and Gels fit a wide range of shoe mount flash brands, including: Canon, Konica, Metz, Minolta, Nikon, Nissin, Olympus, Panasonic, Pentax, Quantum, Sigma, Sony and Vivitar.