The ACTi KCM-5611 18x Zoom H.264 2 MP Day/Night IP Outdoor Box Camera with ExDR provides excellent color sensitivity and high-quality images for both day and night applications. Offering resolutions up to 1920 x 1080, the camera provides clear and crisp images at 15 fps, thanks to the 1/2.8" Progressive Scan CMOS sensor. Along with MPEG-4 SP and MJPEG formats, this box camera supports H.264 compression technology that provides small-sized files and uses less network bandwidth.
In addition to a built-in IR-cut filter that can be removed automatically at night, this box camera is equipped with IR illuminators to capture clear images even in total darkness. This makes the camera suitable for round-the-clock surveillance.
The Motion Detection feature triggers an alarm when movement is detected in a designated portion of the video display. Privacy masking function (4 configurable regions) allows you to block certain portions of an image for security reasons.
The Power over Ethernet (PoE) transfers both power and data over a single Ethernet network cable, eliminating the need to install the camera near a power supply. The IP66-rated, weatherproof housing ensures uninterrupted surveillance in exposed and high-risk locations.
- 1/2.8" progressive scan CMOS image sensor delivers clear images at a resolution up to 1920 x 1080 at 15 fps (974 TVL)
- Built-in f/4.7 to 84.6mm, F/1.6 MP DC iris zoom lens
- 18x optical zoom
- Day and night function with mechanical IR cut filter
- Superior low light sensitivity
- Minimum illumination 0 lux with IR LED on
- 24 IR LEDs to illuminate the surveillance area at night
- Selectable H.264, MPEG-4 SP, and MJPEG compressions with dual streaming
- Supports two-way audio for communicating with visitors (speakers can be purchased separately)
- Serial port for external pan & tilt scanner
- Video motion detection feature triggers an alarm when movement is detected in a designated portion of the video display
- Privacy masking function (4 configurable regions) allows you to block certain portions of an image for security reasons
- 2D+3D Digital noise reduction to improve picture clarity while enabling DVRs to improve disk storage utilization
- ExDR (Extended Dynamic Range) for unparalleled visibility in high-contrast environments and provides video quality close to the capabilities of the human eye
- Powered by PoE Class 3 / DC 12V