The Deskjet 3520 e-All-In-One Wireless Color Inkjet Printer from HP prints 8 pages/minute in black and 7.5 pages/minute in color (ISO standard). The printer's 1200 dpi optical resolution and provides high quality prints with sharp detail right at home. Thanks to the printer's individual ink cartridges, and the availability of high capacity cartridges, the cost per page remains low, even when printing color photos. Additionally, the printer features automatic duplex printing so you can cut your paper consumption by up to 50%. The printer can handle page sizes up to 8.5 x 14" (legal) and can print borderless photos as large as 8.5 x 11". The printer is compatible with a wide range of media besides photo paper, including envelopes, card stock, and transparencies.
The Deskjet 3520 makes it easy to print from anywhere. Besides a standard USB connection the printer features Wi-Fi compatibility, allowing you to print from anywhere on your wireless network. Save your resources and conserve space by switching your home to 1 central printer you can connect to from any computer in the house. Worried about unauthorized usage? The printer comes with built-in security options to keep out unwanted users. The Deskjet also features HP ePrint. Print any file or document on your computer by emailing a file to your computer. When you set up the printer, a unique email address is assigned to your printer. Any time you want to print a file, simply email it to your printer's dedicated email address and it will be waiting for you in the printer's output tray. In addition to Wi-Fi and ePrint connectivity, the printer is compatible with Apple's AirPrint. Print wirelessly from Apple notebooks as well as from an iPad, iPhone, or iPod Touch.
The Deskjet 3520 features a flatbed scanner with a 1200 dpi resolution. The scanner's simple interface makes it easy to scan photos and documents up to 8.5 x 11" (letter) in both black and white and color. Using the provided software, you can save the scanned image in file formats such as JPEG, TIFF, Bitmap, and PDF. The Deskjet can also function as a standalone copier, allowing you to make up to 50 color or black and white copies at a time. You can also use the Deskjet's 2.0" LCD screen to adjust the size and intensity of your copies.
Easy Wireless Printing - From Virtually Anywhere
- With HP ePrint, you can now print from virtually anywhere
- Print and share wirelessly, and connect to your wireless network quickly and easily
- Wirelessly print directly from a smartphone or mobile device, using HP mobile printing applications
Trusted HP Performance & 2-Sided Printing
- Automatically print and copy on both sides of a single page
- Print affordably, using individual inks, and save more with high-capacity cartridges for frequent printing
- Produce borderless documents, photos, and flyers at home
- Print everyday documents at ISO (laser-comparable) speeds up to 8 ppm black and up to 7.5 ppm color
Convenient & Compact To Help You Do More At Home
- Easily print, scan, and copy everyday documents, using the 2.0" (5.08 cm) mono display
- Print fun and useful templates with HP Quick Forms
- Fast and easy installation-right out of the box
- Save desk or shelf space with a compact e-all-in-one designed to fit in tight places
Designed With The Environment In Mind
- Consume up to 50% less paper, using automatic two-sided printing and copying
- Save energy, using an Energy Star qualified e-all-in-one
- Use Original HP print cartridges for quality, reliability, and rewards
- Get free, easy recycling-cartridges returned through HP Planet Partners are recycled responsibly