The raspberry Posey 2 Bag from Kelly Moore Bags brings a different approach to a camera bag. This one combines the appearance of a shoulder bag with the everyday simplicity of a simple clutch. It's sized to hold a compact DSLR system consisting of a camera, medium-sized lens and flash using the two interior movable dividers that can be arranged to separate your gear. It also has a rear slash pocket for your iPad. In addition, it has a handy front zippered pocket with slots for ten credit cards and twelve compact flash memory cards.
The bag can also be formatted as an all-purpose carry-all for both camera and personals. Use the dividers to separate your photo gear from other items and the bag takes on the functions of either a diaper or gym bag. This will come in especially handy when you're out for a stroll with your baby and a cute shot suddenly appears. There's room for the child's essentials such as a towel, nipple or bottle. For added strength, the exterior walls and bottom are padded. The bottom also has four metal studs that help hold the bag upright when placed on the floor. The top zippered closure keeps everything hidden. And, with the bag not looking like a pro photographer's bag, security is enhanced.
For carrying purposes, the included messenger strap is fully adjustable up to a respectable 56". The front flap folds down when not in use but when opened, becomes a handy clutch with its cut-out, hand carried design. This multi-purpose bag is backed by a one-year warranty against manufacturer's defects.
- Combination shoulder and clutch-style bag
- Designed for a compact DSLR, extra lens, flash
- Rear slash pocket for iPad
- Does not look like a traditional camera bag; can be used as an everyday carry-all for all sort of uses - baby necessities, snacks
- Dual interior padded, removable dividers
- Front zippered pocket holds 10 credit cards, 12 compact flash cards
- Made of water-resistant material
- Removable messenger strap is adjustable up to 56.0" (1.4 m)
- Top folding, cut-out clutch handle
- Carry-On Form Factor
- FAA and airline carry-on specifications are subject to change without notice, please check with your airline before designating this case as a carry-on item. Most airlines require carry-on items to have an external linear measurement that is equal to or less than 45.0" (114.3 cm). The external dimensions of this case add up to 31.0" (78.7 cm)