The Swann 3-in-1 Multi-Purpose 50' BNC Cable offers a single solution for your video, control, and power connection needs. This single cable can be used to connect your camera to 3 devices at the same time: an OSD/PTZ remote for control, a DVR for video output, and a power supply. The cable features RS485, BNC, and power connectors at each end. The wire for RS485 signal transmission is terminated at one end with bare leads for connection to an OSD remote or PTZ controller as per your choice.
Moreover, you can also use this cable to extend your existing BNC connection using the included BNC female to female adapter.
Note: The cable is weather resistant, but it is recommended that you find a solution to cover up the power connection part to be safe. A conduit would be one option or a heat shrink cover would do too.
- For use with Swann cameras that have OSD (On-Screen Display) capability including PRO-746, 750, 760, 761, 770, 771, 780, 781, and more
- Easy to connect coax extension with 3-in-1 OSD control, video, and power
- Tight-locking, secure connection that won't accidentally disconnect
- Add a distance of up to 50' (15 m) between your power/control/storage device and your camera
- RS485 connection for cameras with OSD/PTZ capability
- Send power to your camera
- White cable jacket, suitable for home & office interiors