The Aspire S3-391-9606-US 13.3" Ultrabook Computer from Acer finds the perfect balance of performance and portability. It has a 0.68" slim design and a weight of just under 3 pounds for ultimate mobility. While it may be ultraportable, it can still deliver when it comes to processor power. Take powerful dual-core Ivy Bridge Intel Core i7 performance with you while on the go.
The 13.3" HD CineCrystal display on this Acer Ultrabook has a 16:9 widescreen aspect ratio. The screen is also backlit with LED lamps, which brighten faster, use less power and provide better image quality than their CCFL counterparts. The 1366 x 768 native resolution is supported by integrated Intel HD Graphics 3000.
The system is powered by a dual-core Ivy Bridge 1.9GHz Intel Core i7-3517U processor. It also has 4GB of DDR3 RAM, a 128GB solid state drive, a 2-in-1 digital media card reader, 802.11b/g/n Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.0, an integrated webcam and digital microphone. There are also built-in Acer 3DSonic stereo speakers. Windows 7 Home Premium (64-bit) is the installed operating system.
- Dual-Core Ivy Bridge Intel Core i7 Performance
- This Acer Ultrabook houses an Ivy Bridge Intel Core i7-3517U processor. Its dual cores can reach a speed of up to 1.9GHz. The processor can also be overclocked up to 3.0GHz, thanks to Intel Turbo Boost 2.0 technology. With 4MB of dedicated L3 cache, 4GB of DDR3 RAM and Intel Hyper-Threading technology, this Acer Ultrabook allows for a smooth and seamless multitasking experience
- A Display of Excellence
- The 13.3" CineCrystal display is backlit with LED lamps, which brighten faster, use less power and provide better picture quality than their CCFL counterparts. The screen has a 16:9 aspect ratio, which is also the standard for HDTVs. The 1366 x 768 native resolution is powered by integrated Intel HD Graphics 3000, which can dedicate up to 128MB of system memory towards delivering crystal clear images, deeper black levels and vibrant color for a visually immersive experience
- Elegant Mobility
- This Acer Ultrabook elevates portability to the next level. Measuring only 0.68" thin and weighing in at just under 3 pounds, this Acer Ultrabook can be placed in a backpack or tote bag without adding any bulk. Take it to the office or your favorite coffee shop without breaking a sweat. The pure, uncluttered design not only looks good, but enhances your everyday computing experience
- Portable Home Theater
- Experience your movies, music and photos in high-definition image quality, brilliant colors and stunning life-like visuals with integrated Intel HD Graphics 3000. It also dedicates 128MB of the Acer Ultrabook's system memory for more graphics-intensive applications, such as PC gaming. A high-definition movie would not be complete with vibrant high quality audio powered by Dolby Home Theater v4. Enjoy powerful beats and smooth melodies over the integrated Acer 3DSonic stereo speakers, headphones or home theater system
- Acer Green Instant On
- Acer Green Instant On resumes your computing session in less than 2 seconds and from deep sleep in 6 seconds, thanks to a 128GB solid state drive. Solid state drives save data to non-volatile memory microchips and don't have moving parts like the spinning disks or the movable read/write heads of older hard disk drives. The solid state drive allows you to turn your Acer Ultrabook instantly to access your websites, emails or documents just the way you left them so you can save time and increase productivity
- Constant Connectivity
- Stay connected with 802.11b/g/n Wi-Fi. The integrated 1.3 megapixel HD webcam allows you to video chat with 24 frames per second (fps) while the built-in microphone captures your voice with clear precision. This Acer Ultrabook also has Bluetooth 4.0 technology so you can connect all your peripherals with ease. Acer Green Instant Connect reconnects you to the Internet 4 times faster than comparable notebooks normally would. This Acer Ultrabook remembers previous Wi-Fi spots you've used so that when they're in range, it automatically connects you without the hassle of having to reenter WEP passwords