The HL-6180DW Wireless Monochrome Laser Printer from Brother features a fast 42 ppm print speed and multiple connectivity options. The printer's high 1200 dpi resolution yields sharp, easy to read text and clear graphics, making it an ideal printer for any office environment. Further, the printer is designed for heavy use with a maximum duty cycle of 100,000 pages/month. The printer's built-in 128 MB of memory means that print jobs are stored in the printer itself, not on your computer where they can slow down your workflow. Should you need more, optional add-on memory is available from Brother for a total of 384 MB.
The HL-6180DW features a high input capacity so you can print more without stopping to reload the tray. The tray's 500-sheet input tray means less time refilling the printer and more time focusing on your work. Additionally, the 50-sheet multipurpose tray can be used for standard paper or for specialty media such as envelopes or labels. As your printing needs grow, an optional 500-sheet additional tray can be added to the printer. Print even larger jobs unattended or keep a 2nd commonly used paper type in the printer so you can easily switch between the 2.
The printer's multiple connectivity options are designed to make it easy to print when you need to. In addition to a standard USB 2.0 connection, the printer features wireless connectivity, wired Ethernet connectivity, and compatibility with mobile devices. The printer's Ethernet connectivity lets you connect the HL-6180DW to your router so your whole network (or only those you choose) can share the same printer, helping to cut costs and conserve space. Also available is wireless connectivity so you can connect the printer to a wireless network. Worried about security? The printer features security measures for both wireless and wired connectivity so not only does your data remain secure, but unauthorized users won't be able to print either.
With the proliferation of mobile devices and internet-enabled tablets, it's important to be able to print from your handheld devices. The HL-6180DW is compatible with Brother's iPrint&Scan Apple, Android, and Windows Phone apps, allowing you to print directly from a compatible mobile handset or tablet. Additionally, the printer is compatible with both Google Cloud Print as well as AirPrint.
- High-Speed, Professional Output: With a print speed of up to 42 pages per minute, this printer is ideal for busy offices. Plus, it offers up to 1200 x 1200 dpi resolution for crisp, clear text and graphics
- Flexible Connectivity: Built-in wireless 802.11b/g/n and Gigabit Ethernet network interfaces allow you to share the HL-6180DW with multiple users on your network. Eliminate extra cables and conveniently place your printer with wireless networking or connect locally to its Hi-Speed USB 2.0 interface
- Low Cost Printing: Spend less time replacing supplies and produce low cost output via 12,000-page‡ super high-yield replacement toner cartridge
- Large Paper Capacity: Easily handle your large print jobs via an adjustable 500-sheet capacity paper tray‡ and 50-sheet capacity multi-purpose tray‡. For additional capacity, an optional 500-sheet capacity paper tray is available
- Convenient Mobile Device Printing: Print from your mobile device via AirPrint, Google Cloud Print, Brother iPrint&Scan, Cortado Workplace and Wi-Fi Direct
- Automatic 2-Sided Printing: Use the duplex feature to produce professional brochures, documents and booklets. This feature can help save money and cut your paper usage by up to 50%
- Advanced Security Features: Offers a wide-range of security features including: secure print, Secure Function Lock, Enterprise Security (802.1x) and more
- Easy To Set-Up & Use: Users with wireless access points that support Wi-Fi Protected Setup™ or AOSS™ can automatically configure their wireless settings by simply pressing a button on their router