The QL-710W High-Speed Label Printer W/ Wireless Networking from Brother provides high-speed labeling at up to 93 labels per minute. The 300 x 600 dpi resolution and the durable auto cutter (good for up to 300,000 labels) make it an ideal choice for a heavy use in a fast-paced environment. In addition to traditional labels, you can even print long banners up to 3 feet in length.
As a computer-based label printer, the QL-710W can be connected to a computer via the included USB cable or to a network using the built-in Wi-Fi connectivity. The included software provides step-by-step instructions to creating your own labels, including templates. Also included is software for creating labels from files such as a csv or an Access Database (.mdb). Instead of having to use 1 computer for label printing, allow the other computers on your network to print as well. Additionally, you can print directly from any Apple or Android device by downloading the free Brother iPrint&Label app from the App Store or Marketplace.
In addition to standard labels, the printer comes with software for creating barcodes and postage stamps. Instead of running to the post office to buy stamps, do it at home right on your own desk. Additionally, it allows you to print the exact postage you need. The barcoding software allows you to generate barcodes in most common formats including UPC codes, postal barcodes, European Article Numbers, and ISBN codes.
- Print up to 93 labels per minute
- Easy connectivity - print from virtually anywhere or share on a network
- Create cost-effective paper labels for packages, envelopes, file folders, discs, banners, and more
- Capable of printing postage for packages and envelopes, right from your desk
- Print labels wirelessly using the free, Brother iPrint&Label app download
- Prints pre-sized, easy-peel, rounded-corner labels. Also prints on continuous-length paper and film tapes for banners and signs up to 3.0' long
- Use the automatic cutter for precise cuts after each label is printed or to create custom-sized labels
- Convenient, drop in tape rolls. No ink or toner needed
- High-resolution (up to 300 x 600 dpi) printing, for crisp text and graphics
- Windows and Mac compatible
- Easy to integrate and manage on a network using Brother's network management tools and free bPAC software development kit
- "Label Collection" feature provides pre-designed labels and banners with commonly-used text