The RGBW4C from American Audio is a 32-channel RGB, RGBW or RGBA LED controller designed to control any standard three- or four-channel group of LED fixtures where channel 1 is red, channel 2 green, channel 3 blue, and channel 4 is white or amber. Up to eight LED fixtures or fixture groups can be independently controlled via four fixture buttons. The unit is ideal for DJs, nightclubs, lounges, bars and anyone that wants easy control of LED pars, bars, floods, or panels.
Controls include nine direct access "Static Color/Chase" buttons, which contain pre-programmed color presets and chase programs, three user programmable color preset buttons, four multi-function faders that control RGBW intensities in real-time, as well as chase program "Speed", chase program "Fade Time" and "Master Dimmer". Additionally, an array of eight buttons select the operation mode, including RGB Fade, Auto Run, Color Macro, Chase, Sound Active, Strobe, Manual RGBW, and Blackout modes.
- Compact DMX512 controller for RGB, RGBW and RGBA LED fixtures
- Control up to eight individual fixtures or fixture groups
- Three user programmable color preset, direct access buttons
- Nine color preset/chase program direct access buttons
- Color Macro playback mode
- Manual RGBW intensity control mode
- RGB and Auto modes
- On the fly Speed and Fade control of all chase programs
- Sound active mode via internal microphone
- Adjustable microphone sensitivity
- Variable strobe
- Blackout button