The Articulating EVF Mount from Alphatron is specially designed to mount the EVF-035W-3G Electronic Viewfinder to camera rigs using standard 15mm support rods. Fluid multi-axial movements of the 3-pivot mount allow you to smoothly adjust the position of the viewfinder as per your convenience.
The viewfinder’s base precisely fits into the groove on the mount’s shoe and can be secured with a tightening screw. Once locked into position, the EVF will not budge -- in other words, there will be no ‘twisting’ of the viewfinder or horizontal errors in the images. A dampening system on the mount shoe absorbs slight shocks when the EVF moves along with the cameraman’s head.
Once attached to the rig’s standard 15mm rods, the articulating mount can be laterally moved closer to or further away from the camera.
Made from aerospace aluminum, this EVF mount is rugged, durable and yet lightweight.
- Designed for the Alphatron EVF-035W-3G Electronic Viewfinder
- Attaches to camera rigs with standard 15mm support rods
- Features 3 pivots and offers fluid multiple axis movement
- Groove on the shoe ensures that the EVF base fits securely and tightening screw ensures that the EVF doesn't tilt once locked into position
- Dampening system on the shoe offsets small EVF movements that occur if the cameraman's head jerks
- Offers lateral movement once attached to the rig, so you can move the mount closer to or further away from the camera
- Aerospace aluminum construction makes the mount rugged and durable as well as light-weight