The Mini 3.5mm Audio Splitter from Xtreme Cables is a handy adapter that lets you take the output any audio source with a 1/8" (3.5mm) stereo mini jack—such as an MP3 player, smartphone, tablet, or computer—and split it into two stereo mini outputs. For example, you could feed two sets of headphones from one iPod, or two sets of powered speakers from your laptop. If you're driving with the family, this cable would allow two kids to listen to the audio from a single music or video player.
The cable features sturdy molded ends for strain relief, is shielded against EMI/RFI interference, and provides high-quality audio transfer.
- High performance 1/8" (3.5mm) audio connection (dual port splitter)
- Works with any audio device such as MP3s, smart phones, tablets and more
- Connect two stereo headphones or speakers to the same mini-stereo jack
- Ultra clear quality audio transfer for amazing sound performance
- Great solution for long trips and traveling (share your media)
- The dual conductor is shielded to protect against EMI/RFI interference