The UX31A-XB72 Zenbook Prime 13.3" Ultrabook Computer from ASUS takes portability to the next level. With a super slim profile of about two-thirds of an inch and a weight of less than 3 pounds, this ASUS Zenbook Prime was built for ultimate mobility. While thin and lightweight, this ASUS Zenbook Prime is far from fragile. It has a spun aluminum lid with precise-etched concentric circles to match its silver hairline chassis for a solid build and stylish design.
The 13.3" widescreen IPS display features LED lamps, which brighten faster and use less energy than their CCFL counterparts. The screen has a 16:9 aspect ratio, which is also the standard for HDTVs. The Full HD 1920 x 1080 native resolution is supported by integrated Intel HD Graphics 4000
The system is powered by a dual-core Ivy Bridge 1.9GHz Intel Core i7-3517U processor. It also has 4GB of DDR3 RAM, a 256GB solid state drive, a Secure Digital media card slot, 802.11b/g/n Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.0, an integrated webcam and microphone. There are also built-in Bang & Olufsen ICEpower stereo speakers. Windows 7 Professional (64-bit) is the installed operating system.
- Super Slim Profile. Stunning Design.
- This ASUS Zenbook Prime has a thickness of only 0.70" and a weight of 2.86 pounds. Built with finely crafted aluminum in unitary construction, this stylish ASUS Zenbook Prime has a unique spun design on the lid with precision-etched concentric circles and a silver hairline finish on the body
- Powerful Performance
- While portability would usually mean giving up performance, this ASUS Zenbook Prime defies that common perception by still delivering serious processing power. This ASUS Zenbook Prime houses an Ivy bridge Intel Core i7-3517U processor. Its dual cores can reach a speed of 1.9GHz. The processor can also be overclocked up to 3.0GHz, thanks to Intel Turbo Boost 2.0 technology
- Listen to the Revolution
- Exclusive to ASUS is SonicMaster technology, which was approved and co-developed by world-famous Bang & Olufsen ICEpower. SonicMaster brings living audio to Zenbook Primes with the most precise processing protocols, a large variety of codecs, superior speaker construction and large resonance chambers for impactful enjoyment. Experience the fidelity that revitalizes vocals and amazing sound quality through advanced sound enhancement. Say goodbye to tinny audio and noise distortion and welcome the new era of true hi-fi to your Zenbook Prime
- Instant On
- Waiting 30 to 45 seconds for your computer to boot up is not time well spent. However, this ASUS Zenbook Prime has a special Instant On feature that enables you to resume your computing experience in just 2 seconds. All windows and programs will be left just the way you left them so you can quickly type a note into a word document or access your email. With the ability to be on standby for a week, this ASUS Ultrabook ensures that you always have instant access to your desktop within seconds
- Witness the Visual Glory
- This ASUS Zenbook Prime has a 13.3" LED-backlit IPS display with a 16:9 widescreen aspect ratio. Its high 1920 x 1080 native resolution is powered by integrated Intel HD Graphics 4000, which supports high definition 1080p video playback. It also has micro-HDMI and mini-VGA ports so you can connect to an external display
- The Premier Leader in Internal Hard Drive Storage
- This ASUS Zenbook Prime contains a SATA 6Gb/s solid state drive. With 256GB of hard drive storage available, this ASUS Ultrabook has a maximum read speed of 500MB/s and a maximum write speed of 300MB/s. Enjoy uncompromising speed and innovation in one ultrathin, ultraportable Ultrabook computer
- Stay Mobile
- As an urban professional, you're constantly on the go and your Zenbook Prime has to fit your nomadic needs. This ASUS Zenbook Prime features 802.11a/b/g/n Wi-Fi so you can stay connected. With two USB 3.0 ports, you'll be able transfer data ten times faster than USB 2.0. Bluetooth 4.0 technology also lets you sync your favorite peripherals, such as a wireless mouse for added convenience