The digital camo BodyBag Pro Telephoto from LensCoat is a durable, functional and secure way to protect your camera and lens combination while you're out in the field. The soft, shock-absorbing neoprene cover guards your equipment from bumps, scratches, dust, dirt, sand and other elements. For the nature, sports or outdoor photographer, this cover will be an indispensable accessory.
It comes with a removable front element disc that is made from tough, rigid plastic combined with firm foam. This provides additional protection to your front element. The BodyBag closes with a strong touch fastener that is both easy to install and remove. A retaining strap is provided that attaches the BodyBag to your camera's strap. The Digital Camo is an advanced computer generated camouflage pattern. It is modeled after the U.S. Army's standard-issue ACU pattern, which provides a pixelated pattern that maximizes visual break up. The pattern, constructed from small rectangular pixels of color, mimics naturally occurring dappled textures and rough boundaries.
- Fits Pro Camera Bodies with Lenses Attached up to 6.5"
1D Mark II
1D Mark IIN
1Ds Mark II
1D Mark III
1Ds Mark III
1D Mark IV
- Fits Prosumer Bodies with the Optional Body Grip Installed
Digital Rebel/XT/XTi (300D/350D/400D)
5D Mark II
5D Mark III
- Also fits SLR bodies with extended power winders approximately 6.0 x 6.5 x 8.0" (15.2 x 16.5 x 20.3 cm)
- Contains a removable front element protection disc made from rigid plastic and firm foam
- Protects camera from bumps, abrasions, dust, dirt and the elements
- Touch fastened closure
- Includes retaining strap