The Canon LV-8227A WXGA Multimedia Projector is an LCD projector, with 2500 lumens of brightness and a remarkable 3000:1 contrast ratio. The WXGA resolution means the LV-8227A Power Projector can display information from widescreen computer or video displays without cropping or compression.
A host of audio inputs and outputs allow great flexibility in managing the multimedia experience of your presentations. Built-in 10W speakers deliver high-quality sound with no extra effort and the provision of a wired microphone input means the LV-8227A Power Projector can support your presentation with no need for extra audio equipment.
With an HDMI input, high definition 1080p signals from satellite and digital cable boxes as well as Blu-ray players can be projected in high quality, as can digital images. Even in the brightest environments, it delivers outstanding quality crisp and vivid images.
In addition, the projector features a lamp lighting system that can deliver up to 6000 hours of lamp life in eco mode. With a weight of less than 6.6 pounds (3kg) and compact dimensions, the LV-8227A offers flexibility in portable use or installation.
The LV-8227A Power Projector offers the size, features, flexibility and outstanding performance needed by educators especially for small venues, such as classrooms and laboratories. You will find great value and capability in this well-equipped LCD projector.
- High Resolution, Widescreen Projection
- Native WXGA high resolution (1280 x 800 pixels) means you can project from widescreen PCs just as they are, ideal for showing presentations in the classroom or meeting room. 2500 lumens means the LV-8227A projector will display clear, detailed images, even in bright areas
- Vivid Image Quality
- The high 3000:1 contrast ratio and auto iris, which automatically reacts to changing light conditions, delivers clear images, with deep blacks and rich colors, no matter how bright the environment. Canon's 1.2x zoom projection lens also ensures superb image quality every time
- Easy to Use
- Simple to set up, the LV-8227A has a range of automatic features that make it easy to operate, even for the novice user. Input signals are automatically detected by the auto input search function. Image distortion, resulting from projector tilt, can be fixed with the press of a button, using auto keystone correction
- Multimedia Connections
- For maximum convenience when using the projector in different locations it comes with its own powerful internal 10W speaker. Alternatively, you can provide sound by using the line out to connect to an external audio system. The audio in (mic-in) port allows presenters to plug in a microphone so they can add their comments to the presentation. The HDMI input also makes it possible to connect PCs, DVD players, Blu-ray recorders and more. All devices will take advantage of the LV-8227A's widescreen projection capabilities
- Low-Cost Maintenance
- Long-life components, including the lamp (up to 6000 hours in eco mode), and air filter (which lasts about 5500 hours), reduce the maintenance needed and the cost. Power consumption is also low in standby (under 1W) and the LV-8227A runs quietly in eco mode, at 29dBA
- Network Control and Management
- Switch the projector on or off, change settings, as well as monitor lamp usage and status over the network, via the RJ-45 control port and wired LAN port. Ideal for integrating into room control systems and connecting to the corporate LAN. The projector also supports PJLink
- Secure Operation
- Password protection prevents unauthorized users from operating the projector. For added peace of mind, the control panel key lock function protects against accidentally touching the wrong button during a presentation
- Additional Features
Focus control: Manual
Display modes: Presentation / Standard / High contrast / Cinema / Blackboard (green) / Color board (red, blue, yellow, green) / User 1-4
Front elevation mechanism: 1 x Mechanical foot, 10° maximum image elevation