The Neutrik NAC3MPB-1 Power-Out Male Chassis Connector features a powerCON locking 3-conductor equipment AC connector with contacts for line, neutral, and pre-mating ground contact. It replaces appliance couplers wherever a very rugged solution in combination with a locking device is needed in order to ensure a safe power connection.
Note! The PowerCon is a connector without a breaking capacity and should not be connected or disconnected under load or live.
- Locking 20 A / 250 VAC appliance coupler
- 3 contacts for line, neutral, and pre-mating safety ground
- Possibility of inter mating eliminated with different functional power-in and power-out versions
- Fast and easy twist lock latching system
- Robust and reliable
- Ergonomic design
- User friendly latch design for easy handling
- UL, cUL recognized components
- VDE certified
- SEV approved