The Beats Tour Earphones (White) took years to develop, and are built to offer the sound and style of full-size headphones in a compact, earbud design. They offer clean reproduction of all types of music, and won't distort when you listen at loud volumes.
A flat 4.3' cable is connected to the earphones, which features a patent-pending design that helps eliminate messy tangles and snags. It terminates in a gold-plated 1/8" (3.5mm) stereo mini plug that's compatible with iPods, smartphones, CD players, computers, and more. On the cable is an integrated remote module with a mic, which lets you make and take phone calls, and control music playback on iPhones and other compatible devices.
To give you the perfect fit for long-lasting comfort and exceptional noise isolation, seven different-sized pairs of soft rubber eartips are included. You also get a hard shell case for taking your headphones on the road.
- Compact and Portable
- Beats Tour earphones were made to handle music of all intensities and all volumes, letting you crank up the volume without distortion.
- Tangle Free Cable
- It doesn't matter how carefully you wind them up, cords and pockets just don't mix. That's why Beats redesigned its cables to make sure they're ultra-flexible and tangle-free.
- Adjustable Fitting Sizes
- Music sounds better when it's delivered right to your eardrum. Different size buds mean you get the perfect fit for your ear, making the audio deeper and more accurate.
- On-Cable Mic and Remote Control
- An integrated control module with a built-in mic lets you make phone calls, take voice notes, skip tracks, and adjust volume levels on the iPhone. Many other smartphones are compatible, as are certain MP3 players such as the iPod touch. (To get the full functionality from Tour's control features, your device must be compatible with Monster's ControlTalk Universal standard.)