The FSR T3-PC1D Table Box (Black) is suitable for single users where convenient access to network drops, AC power sources and video/audio displays is required. The small footprint provides an unobtrusive complement to any décor. This table box allows the user to connect their laptop or PC to an external video display and house sound system as well as “link up” with network and phone line via an HDMI connector.
This Table Box features a round 3.5" (89mm) opening with simple installation using a standard drill. The keystone areas can be populated with a variety of connectors including network, telephone, RCA or mini stereo audio, push buttons and much more to suit unlimited applications. Alternate style snap in keystone connectors and blanks are separately available.
The T3-PC1D can be installed in tables 0.75 to 2.5" (19 to 63.5mm) thick. They are shipped with 3” (76.2mm) installation screws and the components listed below. Suitable for use in desks, lecterns, lab tables, boardroom tables, control consoles, and classrooms.
- Round black cover to match with nearly any decor
- Easy and flexible installation (3.5"/89mm hole)
- Suitable for tables with 0.75 to 2.5" (19 to 63.5mm) thickness
- Can be easily configured to match customer needs
- Built to last CNC milled solid cover
- Rugged 16-gauge galvanized steel chassis
- Cable strain relief attach point
- No annoyance factor
- Cover opens 96° so it stays open
- Rubber grommets for quiet closure