The Microsoft Wireless Mobile Mouse 3500 for Business is a wireless mouse that offers control for right or left handed users and compatibility with Windows and Mac systems. Its use of Microsoft's BlueTrack technology means it combines the power of optical tracking with the precision of laser tracking, and it works on a variety of surfaces.
It features a handy nano transceiver that plugs in for use on-the-go or stows away inside the mouse. This mouse offers a long battery life and an on/off switch to further conserve the battery for extended use.
- BlueTrack Technology
- Microsoft's BlueTrack technology works on more surfaces than optical or laser mice, including granite, carpet, and wood
- Left or Right Handed Control
- Use your mouse with your left or right hand; an ambidextrous design makes it comfortable either way
- Plug-and-Go Transceiver
- Leave the nano transceiver plugged in for use on-the-go, or stow it in the mouse
- Long Battery Life
- Use your mouse without power interruption for up to 8 months on a single battery; a battery status indicator tells you when battery power is low
- On/Off Switch
- Conserve battery power by turning off the mouse when not in use