The Sunwayfoto PCL-5DIII L-Bracket for Canon 5D Mark III Without Battery Grip enables fast changes between portrait and landscape orientation with your Canon 5D Mark III – without the need to readjust your head and completely recompose the shot. You can simply release the bracket from your Arca-style quick-release clamp (not included), tilt it 90°, and lock the bracket back in place. Using an L-bracket also facilitates a sturdier base of support than tilting an entire head to a 90° position.
Machined from solid aircraft-grade aluminum, the PCL-5DIII specifically for the Canon 5D Mark III without a battery grip attached. It features four safety stop mounting holes on the back of the bracket. A gap on the vertical side of the bracket provides access to the remote code.
- The camera can be mounted in several different positions to achieve proper balance
- Smooth corners, with a convex edge to prevent the camera from twisting
- High-quality anodizing ensures a scratch-free finish
- The strap hole provides a spot for fastening a camera strap, for carrying the camera comfortably and securely while it's mounted to the bracket
- Standard 1/4"-20 screw mounting holes on both the horizontal and vertical segments of the bracket