To celebrate its 88th year in business, Beyerdynamic has released the DT 770 PRO - Limited Edition 32Ω Headphones. Equipped with 32Ω drivers, these headphones are equally suited for the studio or for use with mobile devices such as smartphones, MP3 players, tablets, laptops, and PC soundcards.
The headphones have an impressive frequency response of 5 to 35,000 Hz, and feature an innovative bass-reflex system for superior bass response. The 5.2' (1.6m) cable gives you plenty of room to move around, and the 1/8" (3.5mm) jack can be switched to 1/4" (6.35mm) with the included plug adapter.
Handmade in Germany, the headphones feature replaceable black-softskin ear cushions, and an embossed aluminum label with the number "88" on the side cups. This special limited edition product comes in a retro-style box, and will only be available until the end of 2012.
- 32Ω drivers make them great for mobile applications
- All black design
- Special aluminum "limited edition" label
- 1.6 m (5.2 ft.) OFC single-sided cable with screwable 6.35mm (1/4") adapter
- Innovative bass-reflex system offers excellent bass response
- Headbow with eco-friendly electrophoretic coating for optimal wearing comfort
- Exchangeable, easy to clean comfortable "Softskin" head band and ear pads
- Closed, diffuse-field studio design
- Robust, easy serviceable construction as all parts are replaceable
- Handmade in Germany with Beyerdynamic