For those looking to charge four iPads or other iOS devices at the same time, the black Sydnee Smart Recharge Station for iPads from Kanex Pro could be a useful accessory to keep around. This four-port charger outputs 2.1 amps for each port, which is the amount of power needed to charge an iPad and ensures all of your devices will power up quickly. The Sydnee Smart Recharge Station is great for a wide variety of environments including schools, hospitality markets, corporate offices, conference rooms and health facilities.
This charger also ensures your devices will charge safely. Auto detect smart charge allows for optimum supply of power needed adequately to charge your iOS devices. It also features short-circuit protection, fuse and over voltage protection.
The Sydnee Smart Recharge Station has a sleek, modern design that will stand out in any environment. Plus, integrated cable management allows unsightly cables to stay hidden to keep your space looking clean and uncluttered -- it comfortably holds up to three iPads and an iPhone.
- Power Up Your Apple Devices
- Recharge up to four iPads or iOS devices simultaneously -- each individual USB port outputs 2.1 amps of power for fast charging
- Auto Detect Smart Charge
- Auto detect smart charge allows for optimum supply of power needed adequately to charge your iOS devices
- Cable Management
- Cable management allows cables to stay neatly concealed, comfortably holding up to three iPads and an iPhone
- Sleek, Modern Design
- Sleek, modern design stands out in any environment
- Built-in Short-Circuit Protection
- Each DC output comes with circuit protection, which actively conditions the DC outputs. So if there's a power surge or spike, the outputs won't damage the power charger. The unit will automatically recover and function normally as soon as the short condition is removed
- Fuse Protection
- The fuse inside the power charger will initiate when the AC input current is over the rated current of fuse. This fuse protection will cause switching power charger to fail
- Over Voltage Protection
- The output also manages the over voltage protection. When the main feedback control circuit fault occurs, the power charger will activate over voltage protection to protect the whole system from failing