This is a Dynalite RH1050 Road Series Mini Flash Head. The RH1050 is a 1000 watt/second, convection-cooled economical, minimum weight flash head. It has a built in recessed reflector with 140° coverage and no hot-spot for even light dispersion. The high reflectivity design provides for greater efficiency in softboxes and light panels.
As the pioneer in compact studio and location lighting, Dynalite was the originator of the wide angle "built in reflector" design which offers ease of use with umbrellas. Every Dynalite flash tube is hand mounted in its user replaceable shock absorbing reflector assembly and tested for flash consistency, power output and color temperature accuracy.
Optional attachments are available to alter the intensity and shape of the light emitted from this head. A power supply for this flash head is required.
- Compact Design
- No fan -- convection cooled
- Easy to Control
- Integral tilt mechanism for continuous tilting for stand or suspension mounting
- Easily Replaceable Flashtube
- 1000 w/s flashtube (0703), installs easily
- Integral Reflector
- The reflector is built-on
- May be outfitted with barndoors or grid spot holders for greater light control
- Long-Reaching Cable
- 16' attached cable is included
- Head extension cables are available for heads used at longer distances from the power pack
- Modeling Light
- Bright 150W quartz halogen for easy positioning and focusing