For all-day, take-anywhere protection of your iPhone 4S or 4, the teal Lifeproof iPhone Case for the iPhone 4S/4 makes a great choice. The case has a full IP-68 rating against water and dust, and is designed according to military specifications. It will guard against shocks and impacts to your phone, and remains fully sealed against minute dust particles. You can even take it underwater during trips to the beach or pool. While offering unsurpassed protection, the case itself only adds a scant 1/6" to your phone, so it won't add much bulk when you're carrying it around.
You can feel free to continue using the built-in camera on your iPhone as well -- the case has double AR-coated optical glass lenses for unprecedented crystal-clear photo and video quality. Plus, you can benefit from access to all phone features while it's inside the case. The case also improves the bass and mid-frequency speaker response by utilizing the back of the case as a sub-woofer for a richer, fuller sound. To sweeten the deal, Lifeproof has included a bonus headphone adapter and keeper for the headphone jack cover along with this rugged case.
- Ingress Protection (IP-68) rating against water and dust
- Tested to military specifications MIL-STD-810F-516.5 (2 meters/6.6ft drop on all surfaces and edges. 26 tests)
- Sealed protection against minute dust particles
- Ability to swim and take underwater (2 meters/6.6ft depth)
- Ultra-slim; adds only 1/16" (1.5 mm) when measured from the center of the phone
- Weighs less than an ounce (28 g)
- Unique combination of materials that will not stick to your pocket
- Double AR-coated optical glass lenses provide unprecedented crystal-clear photo and video quality
- All phone features are operational while maintaining a high level of protection
- Improves the bass and mid-frequency speaker response by utilizing the back of the case as a sub-woofer for a richer, fuller sound
- Includes bonus headphone adapter and keeper for headphone jack cover
- Optional Swimming Headphone Adapter allows use of waterproof headphones underwater