The Panasonic WV-SW174W Outdoor Pan-Tilt Wireless Network Camera (NTSC) offers high-quality 24-hour video surveillance in both day and night time lighting conditions.
Designed for day/night surveillance, this network camera captures clear images at F/2.2 even in locations with a minimum illumination of 0.5 lux (B&W). The Adaptive Black Stretch technology increases visibility of subjects in dark areas of a video scene without compromising the image quality of brighter areas. The face wide dynamic range technology offers blur-free images of the human face. The pan & tilt functionality and preset map shot function allow wide area monitoring (Horizontal 180°, Vertical 123°). Furthermore, with the progressive scan technology, you can be sure to obtain blur-free images even when the object is in motion. In addition, the UniPhier LSI chip enables this network camera to simultaneously stream real-time imagery in HD resolution of 1280 x 960 at 30 fps. The electronic sensitivity enhancement function Auto (up to 16x) increases the quantity of light stored on the sensor, making the image brighter.
The wireless LAN function ((IEEE802.11 n/g/b) allows the captured images to be monitored over a wireless router. Furthermore, Wi-Fi Protected Setup enables the camera to automatically obtain the connection and security configuration settings of the wireless router.
Equipped with Digital Noise Reduction technology, the camera filters signals that could result in grainy images. When any movement is detected, alarm sources, including VMD and Panasonic alarm command, trigger actions such as FTP image transfer and e-mail notification. Furthermore, the IP55 rated water and dust-resistant housing allows this camera to be installed outdoors even in harsh weather conditions.
- 1.3 MP high-sensitivity MOS sensor delivers clear images of up to 1280 x 960 pixels
- Full frame (up to 30 fps) transmission at HD resolutions of up to 1280 x 960
- Adaptive Black Stretch technology improves the visibility of subjects in dark areas without compromising on image quality in brighter areas
- Progressive scan ensures clear images with minimal blur even when the object is in motion
- UniPhier LSI chip allows the camera to stream multiple H.264 videos and JPEG images for simultaneous real-time monitoring
- High-sensitivity with day/night (electrical) function: 0.6 lux (color), 0.5 lux (B&W) at F2.2
- Face detection function ensures blur-free images of the human face
- 2-way audio with built-in microphone allows interactive communication between the camera and PC 1
- Video Motion Detection feature triggers alarm when activity is detected in the 4 programmable zones
- Wireless LAN function (IEEE802.11 n/g/b): Camera images can be monitored over a wireless router
- WPS (Wi-Fi Protected Setup) function enables the camera to automatically obtain the connection and security configuration settings of the wireless router
- Electronic sensitivity enhancement function increases the quantity of light stored on the sensor, making the image brighter
- Prioritized stream control allows one of the video streams to be prioritized when multiple recorders or client PCs are accessing the camera, so the prioritized recorder or client PC can maintain the frame rate
- 8x digital zoom controlled by browser
- Camera can be directly controlled from a smartphone
- Privacy masking feature allows concealment of up to 2 private areas, such as entrances and exits
- Integrated digital noise reduction ensures clear image reproduction by filtering signals that could result in grainy images
- H.264 images can be transmitted over HTTP protocol