The Series 9 NP900X4C-A01US 15" Ultrabook Computer (Mineral Ash Black) from Samsung is sleek and ultraportable. Its aluminum unibody design weighs only 3.53 pounds, which makes it ideal for people who travel a lot. The Samsung Series 9 Ultrabook measures just 0.58" thin while closed, giving it a slim, svelte look that will certainly turn heads.
The HD+ widescreen 15" display features 400-nit brightness, which is twice as bright as a standard notebook computer display. The display is also backlit with LED lamps, which are more energy efficient than their CCFL counterparts. The screen features a 16:9 aspect ratio and a viewing angle of 170 degrees. The 1600 x 900 native resolution is supported by integrated Intel HD Graphics 4000.
The system is powered by a dual-core Ivy Bridge 1.7GHz Intel Core i5-3317U processor. It also has 8GB of DDR3 RAM, a 128GB solid state drive, a 4-in-1 media card reader, 10/100/1000Mbps Gigabit Ethernet, 802.11a/b/g/n Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.0, an integrated webcam and microphone. There are also built-in stereo speakers. Windows 7 Home Premium (64-bit) is the installed operating system.
- Dual-Core Ivy Bridge Intel Core i5 Performance
- This Samsung Series 9 Ultrabook features a dual-core Ivy Bridge Intel Core i5-3317U processor. Its dual cores can reach a stock speed of up to 1.7GHz. The processor can also be overclocked up to 2.6GHz, thanks to Intel Turbo Boost 2.0 technology. Intel Hyper-Threading technology is another feature of this processor, which allows you to multitask smoothly and seamlessly
- Slim, Svelte Design
- Samsung pushes the boundaries of how thin a notebook can be with this Series 9 Ultrabook. Measuring just 0.53" thin, this Samsung Series 9 Ultrabook features an iconic look that seamlessly integrates powerful processing into a polished aluminum unibody design. It also weighs less than 4 pounds so you can carry it with ease
- A Display that's Twice as Bright
- Form meets function in this Samsung Series 9 notebook's display. It's twice as bright as a standard screen, has an unmatched viewing angle at 170 degrees. The screen features SuperBright Plus display HD+ technology that transforms your viewing experience with 400-nit brightness so you see brilliant color and images even when viewing content in direct sunlight. And with HD+, you can fit more of what you really want on your screen and do less scrolling
- Solid State Drive
- This Samsung Series 9 notebook features a 128GB solid state drive (SSD) that offers plenty of storage. With no moving parts, your data is more secure. It boots up 60% faster than a traditional hard disk drive (HDD) and you'll use less power while experiencing faster data access. Samsung Fast Start technology saves your data and system configurations to your hard drive and PC memory, so in an instant you can power back on right where you left off
- Stay Productive
- This Samsung Series 9 notebook is striking to look at, but it also sets a premium performance standard. With startup speeds and an extremely fast resume from sleep mode, this Samsung Series 9 notebook allows you to be more productive
- Connectivity without Compromise
- The power of networking is important, but with this Samsung Series 9 notebook, it's all about connections. Equipped with a full line of ports for ultimate connectivity, such as 10/100/1000Mbps Gigabit Ethernet, this Samsung Series 9 notebook will have you uploading and downloading quickly and efficiently