This is a basic Dynalite UNIJRGPS1 Uni 400 One Monolight Kit. It provides a total of 400 watt/seconds of power.
The AC/DC powered Uni400JR is a versastile monolight. It can operate on standard 110V AC current. Connected to the included Jackrabbit II high voltage battery pack, the Uni400JR operates wherever AC power is not available or convenient. With a fully charged pack, up to 150 full-power flashes are possible... up to 400 at its lowest setting.
This kit includes a three-hour multi-voltage charger, necessary cables, and grid reflector.
- Four F-Stop Power Range
- Full, 1/2, 1/4 and 1/8 power settings in 1/3 stop increments
- Fast Recycling
- 1.4 second recycle time @ full power, with AC power
- Easily Replaceable Flashtube
- No tools are necessary to change the flashtube (P60012).
- Built in Slave
Synchronizes instantly with other flash sources without wires.
Also triggers from an infrared transmitter
- Power Dump Indicator
- Indicates when to flash the unit to "dump" the capacitors during a power setting change
- Modeling Light
- Full tracking 150W quartz modeling light dims, as the power is lowered.
- Jackrabbit II Battery
- Provides 140 full power flashes are possible when used with the UNI400JR @ full power