The black Roadie II HDSLR/Video Shoulder Bag from Tenba provides you with a tool to get up and out the door with everything you need for your photo or video gig. With its capacity to hold your two DSLRs, 6-8 lenses (up to a 400mm f/2.8 or 500mm f/4), audio gear such as shotgun mics, recorder and phones, it's also rated to hold a larger video camera such as a RED (EPIC, Scarlet), Canon C300 or a Sony.
The main compartment comes with padded dividers to configure the interior to suit your gear needs. The bag also leaves room for plenty of accessories that are readily retrievable since the bag is designed for the working pro who can't afford to waste time. Few photographers or videographers leave home without a computer and the Roadie II has room for your 15" laptop in a rear padded sleeve. This sleeve makes airport screening quite convenient.
The bag is opened via its wide mouth top zippered opening that gives you complete and easy access to all your gear. One of the best features of this bag is the removable audio tray that holds your shotgun mic, lav and audio recorder. No need to fumble through the bottom of the bag for gear that is needed ASAP. This tray can be completely removed thereby giving you, basically, an empty bag that can be used to hold a larger video camera, rails, matte box and other pertinent equipment. When the tray is removed, matte boxes and rails can be left on your camera saving you time when you arrive at your gig.
The bag is made from a tough weather-resistant 1680D ballistic nylon and complemented by a soft tricot interior that won't mar the fine finish of your gear. The bottom panel has been waterproofed to guard the bag in case it needs to be set on the ground. Heavy-duty loops on the sides are provided for attaching optional pouches, carabiners, or keys. A front accessory compartment is for the small stuff you always need-cables, hard drives and filters. Large zippered dual side compartments hold batteries, chargers, cables and other accessories.
Carrying the Roadie II is made simple using its adjustable, removable and padded shoulder strap with high-density foam or dual top carry handles. A trolley sleeve is also incorporated on the back. This allows you to thread the Roadie over your optional luggage cart-a real benefit when traveling with heavy loads or trying to navigate through crowds or airports.
Included with the Roadie II is a handy rain cover and 10 pocket media wallet for SD and CF cards. For thirst, Tenba has provided collapsible water bottle holder since a day in the field doesn't always leave you time to get to a store for refreshments. When the weather turns against you, simply deploy the included rain cover for maximum bag protection.
The Roadie II Shoulder Bag weighs in at only 5.5 lb which is not much considering everything it's designed to hold. This bag is made by Tenba, a world recognized company in the production of bags and cases for pro and amateur use. It's backed by their 5-year warranty.
- Removable Audio Gear Tray
- A top audio tray allows quick access to audio gear and accessories like headphones, lav and shotgun mics, recorders and anything else that you need to get at easily. Independent side handles and zippered top cover allow the audio tray to be removed from the bag and used separately, or removed when the full height of the bag interior is needed for large camera rigs and full-size video cameras with matte boxes, follow focus knobs, rails
- Built-in Protected Laptop Storage
- A rear padded sleeve protects a laptop up to 15" and is quick and easy to open at airport security
- Huge, Unobstructed Opening
- Allows rails, matte boxes, follow focus knobs and monitors to stay mounted in the bag
- Durability and Weather Resistance
- The bag is weather-proof coated 1680D ballistic nylon exterior, a brushed tricot interior, YKK zippers, welded steel D-rings and heavily-reinforced stitching
- Waterproof Bottom Panel
- Keeps the bag dry and protected if you have to put it down on a wet surface
- Versatile Interior with Adjustable Dividers
- The main camera compartment includes a versatile padded divider kit that can be customized for both DSLRs and larger video camera systems
- Side Accessory Compartments
- Large zippered compartments on both sides of the bag provide storage for batteries, chargers, cables and other accessories
- Hypalon Accessory Loops
- Heavy-duty, Hypalon (polyethylene synthetic rubber) loops on the sides of the bag provide mounting points for accessory pouches, carabiners, keys
- Rear Trolley Sleeve
- Allows the bag to slide over the extended handle of a rolling suitcase or equipment case for easy transport through the airport
- Heavy-Duty, Padded Shoulder Strap
- Giant, padded shoulder strap provides comfort and support when carrying large camera systems. High-density foam padding won't compress or break down over time or with heavy use, and oversized clips and welded steel D-rings ensure a secure connection to the bag
- Carry-On Form Factor
- FAA and airline carry-on specifications are subject to change without notice, please check with your airline before designating this case as a carry-on item. Most airlines require carry-on items to have an external linear measurement that is equal to or less than 45.0" (114.3 cm). The external dimensions of this case add up to 46.0" (116.8 cm)