Designed to address the needs of the professional audio community, the iLok2 USB Software Authorization Key is a portable, convenient, hassle-free way to store software authorizations. The key is required for all McDSP plug-ins, plus many other third-party plug-ins and software options.
This 2nd generation product has a more compact form and allows the user to insert iLoks side by side in adjacent USB ports. Additionally, a single key can hold over 500 authorizations.
- iLok makes it easy to move authorizations from one computer to another. This could be at home, at the office, at the studio or at a friend's house
- Capable of storing all iLok-enabled software authorizations on a single key, regardless of publisher
- Immune to upgrades, disk maintenance, or hardware and software failures, iLok stores authorizations safely and securely
- Supports Multiple Licenses
- As long as your software is iLok-enabled, you can store all of your licenses on one iLok device, even if you have software that is published by multiple developers
- Works on both Windows and Macintosh operating systems. Licenses for both platforms can be stored on the same iLok