The TL-SG1016D 16 Port Gigabit Switch from TP-Link comes in an energy efficient configuration allowing you to save up to 40% over traditional network switches. With a variety of IEEE standards, this switch can be easily configured to meet a variety of needs. 802.3 compatibility is a general collection of IEEE standards used within a local area network when connecting hubs, switches, and routers. IEEE 802.3u, otherwise known as Fast Ethernet, is a standard that carries traffic at the normal rate of 100Mbps against the original Ethernet speed of 10Mbps. The IEEE 802.3x standard refers to a flow control standard allowing you to control traffic throughout the switch.
With 16 x 10/100/1000Mbps RJ45 Ports you can connect a number of devices to the Gigabit Switch to allow for multiple devices to connect to the Internet. The 32Gbps switching capacity provides for ultra fast data transfer speeds along with the 8K MAC address table giving you the necessary space to store a large number of MAC addresses. Auto MDI/MDIX eliminates the need for crossover cables allowing for a seamless connection. Once configured, the integrated LEDs show the power status, signal strength, and link activity.
- Gigabit Switch
- The TL-SG1016D comes equipped with 16 x 10/100/1000Mbps RJ45 Ports greatly expanding your network capacity, enabling you to transfer large files fast. You can take advantage of increased bandwidth capacity for use at home, in the office, workgroup, or creative production environment, giving you the ability to move large files and stream HD quality video.
- Go Green With Your Ethernet
- Take advantage of the latest innovative energy-efficient technologies, enabling you to greatly expand your network capacity while using much less power. Power within the switch is automatically adjusted according to the link status and cable length to limit the carbon footprint of your network.
- Superior Performance
- With non-blocking wire-speed architecture, the TL-SG1016D comes with a switching capacity of 32Gbps for maximum data throughput. The 8K MAC address table provides scalability for even the largest networks. You can also take advantage of 802.3x Flow Control for full-duplex mode, and back pressure flow control for half-duplex mode to alleviate traffic congestion and ensure reliable data transmission.
- Ease of Use
- With plug and play compatibility, installation of the TL-SG1016D is hassle-free. MDI/MDI-X crossover on all ports can eliminate the need for crossover cables or uplink ports. Integrated auto-negotiation on each port senses the link speed of a network device and intelligently adjusts for compatibility and optimal performance. The compact size shell makes the TL-SG1016D ideal for desktops with limited space while it is also rackmountable, convenient and safe. The dynamic LED lights provide real-time work status display and basic fault diagnosis.