The TL-PA511KIT AV500 Gigabit Powerline Adapter Starter Kit from TP-Link effectively reduces wiring when implementing your home network. The TL-PA511Kit gives you the necessary tools to create your own home network directly through your existing powerlines. The versatile kit is compatible with IEEE 802.3, 802.3u and 802.3ab and HomePlug AV standards, enabling you to easily transfer your current Ethernet connection directly through your household electrical outlets.
With a range of up to 300 meters you can stream HD quality content at speeds of up to 500Mbps. These enhanced data speeds allow for the transfer of large files and the ability to connect a wide variety of devices directly into your network. This easy to setup plug and play device contains an automatic power-saving mode, helping to reduce power consumption by up to 85%. The integrated Power, Powerline, and Ethernet LEDs help you to keep tabs on the status of your network.
- Up to 500Mbps powerline speed, ensures multiple smooth HD or even 3D video streams
- 1 Gigabit Ethernet Port and built-in QoS provides networking flexibility and stable IPTV streaming and online gaming
- Automatic Power-Saving mode reduces power consumption by up to 85%
- Plug and Play, no more redundant wires running through your house
- Easily connect and secure your network with a push of the pair button for a 128-bit AES Encrypted connection
- Turn every power socket into a LAN port, with Internet running over the household power circuit at a range of up to 300 meters