The ATX/STX 95mm Modular Objective Lens from Swarovski is a rugged yet refined spotting scope objective assembly from one of the world's most renowned optics manufacturers. The ATX/STX series combines the unmatched image quality and world-class workmanship that nature enthusiasts, tactical professionals, and researchers have come to expect from Swarovski sport optics. The 95mm objective assembly is robust, relatively lightweight, and especially well-suited for digiscoping and long-range nature observation on-the-go.
Swarovski's proprietary SwaroVision technologies redefine the standard for optical excellence. Fluoride-containing HD elements are the core of ATX/STX series. These premium-glass elements efficiently transmit all wavelengths of visible light, resulting in bright images that are color-faithful, crisp, and rich with detail. SWARODUR and SWAROTOP coatings on all lenses and prisms minimize glare while maximizing contrast. Phase-corrected prisms in the modular eyepiece ensure that images are rendered with unsurpassed clarity. Perfecting the optical path is a SwaroVision field flattener lens that eliminates geometric optical distortion throughout the zoom range. Field flattener lenses reduce barrel and pincushion artifacts common in wide angle and telephoto optics while preserving clarity and sharpness along the edges of the field of view.
Optional digiscoping accessories from Swarovski allow operators to transform their ATX spotting scope into a formidable digital imaging platform. These accessory adapters enable integration with point-and-shoot, mirrorless, and DSLR camera systems, and feature the build-quality and thoughtful engineering you expect from Swarovski. Now your superior optics can be used to capture high-definition stills and video of that rare bird or butterfly in your sight.
Ergonomic handling and user-friendly functionality package the ATX premium optics into a full-featured glassing system. The objective lens assembly's bayonet mount is designed for Swarovski's ATX (angled-view) and STX (straight-view) modular eyepieces, allowing operators to change the viewing configuration of their scope by simply swapping out the eyepiece. Swarovski engineered the modular eyepiece focus dial to precisely align with the zoom dial on the objective assembly, enabling one-handed adjustments to field of view and zoom. This feature is especially useful when tracking an object, requiring one hand to guide the tripod head. The ATX/STX series is designed to be an observer's delight; it will withstand the rigor of the wild and deliver flawless objective-to-ocular optical performance for years to come.
Note: ATX or STX Modular Eyepiece Required!
- Optical Performance
- 95mm objective diameter
- Fluoride-containing apochromatic HD glass elements
- SWARODUR and SWAROTOP high-contrast optical coatings
- SWAROCLEAN non-stick coating on exposed lens surfaces
- Field flattener lens eliminates geometric optical distortion and preserves edge sharpness
- Lightweight and rugged magnesium housing
- Supple yet durable rubber armored exterior
- Nitrogen-purged interior for waterproof/fogproof performance
- -13 to 131°F (-25 to 55°C) operating temperature
- Submersible to 13 ft (4 m)
- One-handed operation via side-by-side zoom and focus dials
- Ergonomic and oversized focus wheel
- Travel-friendly modular objective/eyepiece system
- Integrated tripod collar for convenient mounting
- Digiscoping compatible with point-and-shoot, mirrorless, and DSLR cameras